Toribash
View Poll Results: Should we let Akiz in?
Yes
6 Votes / 75.00%
No
2 Votes / 25.00%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

He sounds pretty laid back. Ill say yes on one condition: more posts. Just promise to be active on our forums.

btw, since i believe the new agreed upon method of voting for apps is to create a poll with yes, no, and maybe options, could one of the mods create a poll for this app?
Ethereal Demise means otherworldly death. Just so you know.
yo, youre not in yet... just wait for everyone to cast their vote. Shadow and I dont speak for the whole clan, man. But its a good start that youre willing to make that promise.
Ants
Its probably not the cheapest solution but you NEED to kill the queen or they will not stop attacking your home base. To reverse the attack and turn the tables on your tiny comrades, you should go out and buy some decent ant traps at your local convenient store. This should be the ideal weapon to help you re-obtain your base. Best of luck soldier!
Let him in. I dunno, he's good in wushu and stuff, and he kept a betting room up pretty well, so he's intelligent and I beleive that he'll post. Yes for me.
okay, so that's 3... I dont know whether we agreed on a new system yet, but he's in by the old system, which i guess we will have to go by for now.