Toribash
So i apparently am in ormo...
apparently got in before but was never added to the list

>_>

\o/
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Originally Posted by Erth View Post
So i apparently am in ormo...
apparently got in before but was never added to the list

>_>

\o/

whaaat, you in ormo, show meh your replays, i need to judge on them seriously.
<iRookie>This clan got a lot of epic members, such as missuse and Aj, Pulse and Kaszanas, and I want to be part of them.
i got a yes from ruki a while ago which apparently meant i was in. But i didnt know so i gave up on sp for a while so my last decent replays were on my ormo app
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Post them here please
<iRookie>This clan got a lot of epic members, such as missuse and Aj, Pulse and Kaszanas, and I want to be part of them.
lol, cheers pulse
She/They

I've just noticed that i've rejected you once in the past.
Now that i'm forced to see you at least one per day i can admit that that was not me, probably someone hacked my account and wrote that comment :<
Long gone