Toribash
May, you have no idea what kind of war have you started! D:<
Also, good thing that you haven't noticed any talks about genitalias in here. hehe
good job, guys! We have been active enough to make that stuff disappear from the last page \o/
anyways, partying sux.
art board mods: if they dont understand it its not cnc
lol hi sorry about being so inactive. Even kam posts here more than me and hes in a different clan ._.

... yeah we should probably become official when apples back from studying
Ono. It seems that I'm not gonna see my pc for a while... That's really sad. Urgh
Thay means that won't be really able to go ingame with you, guys ;-;
And you should definitely start to make nao rooms here and there on your own... Ya'know...
Oh, also, velair... Guess that clan texture thing you've been talking about... You haven't even started, right? xD
if so, no need to think about it ayways.
Originally Posted by Maylene View Post
What the hell.
You people are insane.
It's obvious that the following is correct and that anything that is the opposite is not valid.

Shift > Caps

^
What Mei said.

Capswhores are sillyfaces
I think that would be better. Yes.

We dunt need silly smartkids 'ere fear
[21:18] (Moltov) Fantastic Mr. Fox
[21:18] (avwave) i thought it was a movie for furries
No, it wouldn't be better. I asked him to post. And you're being mean.
Every post, regardless of it's content creates our clan's history. Thus, it is always good to make it more colorful and interesting. Also, activity.
And, if we believe in determinism, which is in fact one of the most scientific ways of thinking out there, every post in here is just like it should be. In fact, the very possibility of something happening different is impossible. Thus, stop being uncool and embrace your fate >:C