Ranking
Water, there's no use reasoning with us.
It will get you nowhere,
Once I said you want to join just to be friends.
I read your application and only that term was appealing.
You didn't include much other reasons than willing to be friends with us.

Look around... Everyone has the same comment.
You're not ready...
Then how can you think that this is the clan that suits you?
. . .
list0 on Discord, reach out for inquiries.
Or send me a private message, I'm responsive.

[m]

[7:19 PM] Aliosa: Can't have loopholes if there are no loops.

[9:14 AM] Viddah: Just remember if you step on toes youre gonna have to suck on them to make the pain go away
[9:16 AM] [Faux_fan]ancient: put me in the screenshot
All anyone can do is try there best, and that alone shows a lot, but in that time what you show also matters.

We are just 1 big Klusterfuk..
Orgy x420
Water you are backing down from someone telling you who YOU are and what YOU'RE capable of, also Cake isn't the one you should be concerned about.

Water you are as ready as you feel.. go big, dream bigger.
I believe if I can try hard enough, I might have a good chance of getting into this clan. So I will try hard now.
I'm not trying to discourage you. If I am... Don't give a fuck about me.
Speaking frankly.
. . .
list0 on Discord, reach out for inquiries.
Or send me a private message, I'm responsive.

[m]

[7:19 PM] Aliosa: Can't have loopholes if there are no loops.

[9:14 AM] Viddah: Just remember if you step on toes youre gonna have to suck on them to make the pain go away
[9:16 AM] [Faux_fan]ancient: put me in the screenshot
Originally Posted by BrrrHaHa View Post
Name: Real:Oliwer Game:BrrrHaHa
Belt:5th dan
GMT:+1
Past Clans:none
Special Skills (Art, Videos, Marketing, Events, Etc..):I can make vid

Player Card:

Previous Nicks or Former Accounts? (If any):Its my first account

Modes You're Good At (Wushu, Aikido, TaekKyon, Kickbox, Etc..): I am good at: Spar, Parkour, Aikido, Aikido Dojo Big, Taekkyon, Lenshu,Wushu

About Yourself:I come from Polish. I can speak English, I train handball, judo, I like pizza ., I often play in Toribash, I'm active. I've never been in a clan but I hope that someday I will accept

Why Do You Want To Join [eVo]:I want to join eVo because I really like the clan and the people who are in the clan. I also believe that members of this clan are very good in Toribash.

What Do You Wish To Accomplish Here/Future Plans If Accepted Into [eVo]:If you will accept me, I will try to keep the clan as long as possible and I will be active.

Cool guy, get skills fast, for me its a yes, bra ;)

My Youtube channel : Mocucha Toribash

Hi again everyone, I hope you are deciding hard on me. Let me get to the point. I don't know why almost all I said in my application was that I wanted a friendship. I can finally explain the other things about why I want to be in the clan, now that I have gotten to know some of you more. I realized this clan is more than I thought it would be. The members have skill that most of the whole toribash community would have trouble doing, and that makes this clan special. I believe that I have the potential to join this clan, and I will get stronger and learn much more than I could do before if I get into [eVo]. I desire to be in a clan with powerful and skillful members, and I could get better than I am now, and learn to get better until I am one of the best, like you guys. I may make friends along the way, but I over exaggerated it in my application. This is the real true reason I want to join [eVo]. So if some of you can, please reconsider me and I will use true effort to get in this clan. Also if I get accepted in this clan, I will be active, loyal, and never let this clan fall, and if it does, I will help bring it right back to the top again.