Ranking
Originally Posted by Numbers View Post
So, I'm saving up for either Anivia or Malzahar, but I can't decide. I have a month of experience playing LoL, so any suggestions?

wait until the next patch. From what I heard malz is getting nerfed
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
Yer, Malza will get nerf. Almost hot topic now.

Also Fnatic win, fuck yeah.

Polish Shushei too strong :D They even banned all champions with dedication to Shushei.

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos
Got the problem solved.
I'm a fan of ShuShei. ^_^ Thinking of buying Gragas... Guys, what do you think?
And I have tons of fans in my school. Perhaps everybody knows me in my school.
Had my prom today. Just came back with a golden medal. ^_^
"Philosophy of mankind are pink dreams of a blue planet" ~Lexx
• มวยไทย •
Gragas is fairly high maintenance as a champion as he's almost useless if you can't land his skills and you don't have the cd nor mana to spam them until late game, but he's not very item dependant early or mid game, and late game you can be fairly under farmed and still hold your own.

But once you get used to him, he can play a mean caster, or a pretty annoying tank. Land that q and their physical carry just lost all their thunder. And screw them up with the ult and a team fight of 5v5 can degrade into a team fight of 5v2 or 5v3 very quickly.

Haven't seen this Shushei guy play, but it sounds like he knows what he's doing. He plays AD tank gragas, AP tank gragas, or some sort of hybrid?

And Malz shouldn't get nerfed :< I love him for his burst carry raping. And his burst tank raping, but that requires a feed :3
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
GRAGAS is pretty hard to play right. Not as hard as Shaco, but he has a high skill req.
Pope of BnW • [Torigod] • Lord of Wibbles • YouTube • Toriblog Admin • Interface Artist
(,,゚Д゚) -"Become a fan. DO IT."

Hyperboloids of wondrous Light
Rolling for aye through Space and Time
Harbour those Waves which somehow Might
Play out God's holy pantomime

Also, Gubbin is neat.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
If a high ELO tourney winning player can do it, so can you!
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
Originally Posted by fat0ninja View Post
Thinking of buying kassadin, is he worth it?

He's my favorite champ, but is pretty bad high elo. He needs a solo lane and if you get denied hard, then it's basically a 4v5.
However, he's the tryndamere of Mages. You feed him and it's over. And it's easy to get fed.

Also, most people say QE is his combo, but remember if you have blue, Riftwalk can deal serious damage too around 3-4 stacks
Last edited by 2worlds; Jun 22, 2011 at 11:00 AM.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ