Toribash
Originally Posted by twisters View Post
/ invade Mrkamikaz was in origin less then 12 hours ago and supposedly left because he got in a "fight" with one of our memebers

guess what, we don't care
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat
Originally Posted by mrkamikaz View Post
how about me sir

Hold your horses this is a process. If you weren't denied immediately you are probably being discussed. Give it time.
Better than Hattersin Belt.
Hello, My name is Jermaine Tyler and i am 16 years and i would like to join Obey because i believe it is a great clan and i feel as though it would enhance my skill in toribash. I love the game with a passion, and i strive to be great in everything that i do. Over the years i have advanced in the ranks and now i am ranked 19,035 globally. I am a black belt; almost second dan. My favorite mods are Taekkyon.tbm, joustingfixed.tbm, acrojoustfixed.tbm, earthtk2.tbm, and wushu.tbm. I play quite frequently and i practice often. i am a motivated hardworker and i will do anything to achieve greatness and be the best tb player i can be. GMT/UTC 5 (4 dlst). I will strive to be an asset to the clan and i would love to be a part of this lovely family of dedicated and skilled toribash vets. I hope i can become as great as the people here such as: platabear, and unsub. you guys are awesome and id like to be a part of the awesomeness.

Thank you, Jermaine(Supamaine)
Last edited by Supamaine; Aug 26, 2014 at 02:34 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by bambaklaa1234 View Post
Also, can I ask something? Has Joboman quit Toribash?

not entirely
I apologise for this post.
Originally Posted by mrkamikaz View Post
how about me sir

Rofl, harass members ingame and then try joining the clan.
Get out.
Last edited by Hattersin; Aug 26, 2014 at 10:31 AM.
PM me with any and all questions