Ranking
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
Can Cass hit 600? Would be OP.

Close enough. Her limit is 500 stacks.

Topic: There will be no new champion in that next live patch [5.18]. Probable will come on future patch.
Last edited by Chris; Sep 3, 2015 at 03:31 PM.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
Jungle is pretty flexible, most chamops can be pretty viable there. I see things these days I used to do as a fuck around and my mates called me an idiot. But now they are things -.-
[SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/thWfXwy.png[/SIGPIC]
Wanna see some ruffled feathers in Taekkyon

<Icky> Damn my mouth is on fire but my loins stir like the straits
Originally Posted by HawkeyeTFA View Post
High Elo Skarner vs High Elo Master Yi
https://youtu.be/xI08zJsQn6M?t=5s
I were right.

Why people are fighting over champions who can't or can beat Skarner? Who care about that? Skarner was build tank in this video and not search for 1vs1. He was trying to setting up kills for their allies but his E did missed him (How did Master Yi not stun*) and his uilt completely messed. You can see Vayne arrived late to fight him without Skarner and failed.

So, Both are different champions. Both skills are different too. There nothing right. It's just League of Legends.

I like to being tank or support and not do much damage but crowd control on enemy can easily help my land get kills. That's my skill.

*Edited: I found his match in Korean server. It was 18 days ago before Juggernaut Patch [5.16]. That why Skarner's E did not stun Master Yi and has old passive (I notice there no crystal on a minimap)
Last edited by Chris; Sep 3, 2015 at 09:38 PM.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
Why people are fighting over champions who can't or can beat Skarner? Who care about that? Skarner was build tank in this video and not search for 1vs1. He was trying to setting up kills for their allies but his E did missed him (How did Master Yi not stun*) and his uilt completely messed. You can see Vayne arrived late to fight him without Skarner and failed.

So, Both are different champions. Both skills are different too. There nothing right. It's just League of Legends.

I like to being tank or support and not do much damage but crowd control on enemy can easily help my land get kills. That's my skill.

*Edited: I found his match in Korean server. It was 18 days ago before Juggernaut Patch [5.16]. That why Skarner's E did not stun Master Yi and has old passive (I notice there no crystal on a minimap)

I was about to say after looking at the link that it's not comparable with the patch. But in all honesty we know new Juggernaut Skarner fucks Master Yi hardcore at all stages of the game xP
Riot actually made skarner viable with his update. Before he was useless, stupid and overall a bad pick.

Personally I think his update is really needed, and is balanced, he has weak points, can be countered and outplayed.