Toribash
Yasuo outplays riven in all kinds of ways, winwall yo hey ultimate, hes more mobile (with minions around), his poke is instant and much faster then hers and he can easily dash though her ten she comes at him with the hoppy shit causing her to miss parts of her combo.

super run on sentence
Oldschooler | Evolution
Spars
Her Q acts differently when the cursor is on top of an enemy unit. Dodging it with Sweeping Blade is pretty damn hard against a Riven because they're master baiters. That's literally how they start everything against smarter opponents. Oh, and CC fucks Yasuo. Yes, Riven is also countered by CC, but she's tankier, has spamable CC, spammable aoe, and reliable mobility.

That's everything that counters Yasuo. Oh, and Riven can dodge your Q really easily.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Oh god... Did someone just say Yasuo is good versus Riven? That matchup is known as like one of Riven's most pathetically easy matchups, despite the epic lore. She can shield all of his everything and cancel his mobility with her cc, and even though he can wind wall her ulti, she'll probably kill him before the wind slash is relevant.

You have to be really bad at Riven to lose that matchup.
Nah man. You can spam your Q as Riven and never do a single animation cancel and you can still fuck Yasuo.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
I always found that Yasuo wins most trades against melee champs (riven included) because his shield basically negates an entire aa or ability which really helps in 1v1s.

Also if he manages to use the tornado to zone, and play smart he should easily be able to come out on top. Plus the wind wall blocks wind slash so thats always nice.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
The problem for Yas is that Riven won't make it a trade, she'll take his aggression as a sign to go all in. Normally, Riven has the problem that she'll need to expend a q charge or two to get in range for anything, which blunts her trade power. If yas runs up to try to trade, riven will just instantly w, auto, q, auto, q, auto, q, auto, dash. A shield may mitigate 1 auto, but a stun and knock back will give her 2 free autos, plus basically the damage of an auto on every q. Yas should never win that matchup against a riven that can do basic spell weaving.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
I just notice something pop up over champion's head on start game. This not just happen on every game, just random happen.

I smell new champion coming soon.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
This probable Riot going rework on old canceled champion, Averdrian into new champion. (Like Priscilla was reworked into Elise).
Look closer at Averdrian we can see a a swirl pattern on his forehead. It may be rework into new champion.

Another hints, It seems to come from Shadow Isles because there is a symbol that has a swirl on a head.

So, Yeah. It probable be new twin pokemon-style champion.
Last edited by Chris; Sep 2, 2015 at 06:23 PM.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.