Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

um, i will probably do it in paint xD or in gimp or sumthing like that, and also, i thought this was a tourney just for 1336.9 members?
Something about busses:D
*SigPic*
ohhh, ok, but how will i know how to make the names of... hmm, i will show in a picture.. or explain it now..

how wlil i know who to put down on the player list? should we post something in ...somewhere with prizes and such? then wait for people to respond, then take the first however many players?
*SigPic*
i am bumping because i had a cool idea, since fezch likes the matrix, and neo (btw i watched the first one again last night :3) why don't (for fezch) we have his intro (for him) where its like um.. him doing a cool sp move, then it zooms into the background(which would be coding) and then Fezch's name comes up and glows IN the text (as in his name is the letters, over and over again) then a big "fezch" appears and starts getting bigger and glowing, then it glows so bright it is all white then it goes to whoever is next?

is that a good idea?
*SigPic*