Ranking
Originally Posted by HawkeyeTFA View Post
Guess who's back back back , back again ! Tell a friend, Yas is back

And that's how you actually trash someone in lane and end up outdamaging everyone in both team from almost 20 K. Yas is totally balanced, buff him rito-sama.

Extra: Free tips for Sparchar

Against a rumble a sword-3 pot will be better for an aggresive early, if you want to play safe and farm to shyv just take 4 pots + Boots.

I killed him twice before I he could kill me once. And that was the only time I died until my 6th kill and 4th assist. I made so many sweet plays, too. Some of the best I've ever done on Yas, all in one game. Oh well.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
The sad part is he IS balanced. Aside the difficulty he brings, he is also incredibly squishy, and all if is spells are easily read.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by RAWWRH View Post
The sad part is he IS balanced. Aside the difficulty he brings, he is also incredibly squishy, and all if is spells are easily read.

Yes he is. Thats why i buy sterak gage.
French Player, Old member of OFRO
Originally Posted by RAWWRH View Post

I agree with this. If i see a Yasuo mid I just play my Lux. Tbh it's really easy to beat him if you're a long range mage. It's probably my elo experience tho.

If you're ranged, you basically want to just auto him as much as you can whenever his passive is up. This gets rid of his passive.

If you have a shielding ability, use it before yasuo throws a tornado/e's you.

Stand opposite of the minion wave so Yas will need to either q a minion wave or q you (if you're melee. If you're ranged, this may not apply to you).

Go in if he misses Q

So ya that's what I do when I face a Yasuo. I do the occasional riven cuz its fun to trick yasuos thinking I'm top
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
click my sig for a great time (WIP)
im smoking weed out of a pussy filled with money i like this
Oh god the Riven match up is one of the most obnoxious things I have to deal with as Yasuo. It's like Nasus vs Teemo. You can't do shit.
My Replays
Brutalizer? Please tell me you were maxing E so you bought that item. Otherwise, shame on you.
My Replays
Actually Riven/Yasuo is probably the most skilled matchup possible, try to use the tornado to cancel her 3rd Q, windwall her windslash and just wait she got her skill on CD to go in.
French Player, Old member of OFRO
Originally Posted by HawkeyeTFA View Post
Actually Riven/Yasuo is probably the most skilled matchup possible, try to use the tornado to cancel her 3rd Q, windwall her windslash and just wait she got her skill on CD to go in.

But what happens if I just don't let you get the first 2 Q's?