Ranking
Originally Posted by TyZi View Post

yay

You sir are about to deal with hell. Plat 5 will be a breeze, but after that, make sure you're ready, cause you're gonna get stuck for a while.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

I've been unranked for 5 years. Now first time become ranked.

I thought I'll become Sliver IV because went 5 out of 10 matchs (Lose 3 times in a rows on first) but I'm surprise that I got placed in Gold V on my first time.

I'm so happy.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.

gnarrrrrrr

Dear lord this is a fun build.. grab runaans and your w is virtually an aoe vayne w (except its magic damage not true damage). Pretty broken stuff considering you get +75% movespeed every 2 hits making you a kiting machine. His ganks aren't too bad either, just farm til 6 and coupled with devourer you get into mega gnar pretty fast for guaranteed kills with cc.
Jeez, I can only imagine the kite.....
On the subject of Divisions etc. I qualified to gold V back in S3, got to Plat IV then the season ended, since then I haven't played ranked cause I dont really enjoy the pressure, and I prefer to play LoL for fun

Originally Posted by EJM View Post
You sir are about to deal with hell. Plat 5 will be a breeze, but after that, make sure you're ready, cause you're gonna get stuck for a while.

not interested in climbing any higher.. i dont hate myself that much..
gonna move onto other things
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

Only game where EVERYONE isn't at least higher than Silver IV

And I know, picking Yasuo into Rumble is dumb,

But I fucked him and never got a gank

"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Guess who's back back back , back again ! Tell a friend, Yas is back

And that's how you actually trash someone in lane and end up outdamaging everyone in both team from almost 20 K. Yas is totally balanced, buff him rito-sama.

Extra: Free tips for Sparchar

Against a rumble a sword-3 pot will be better for an aggresive early, if you want to play safe and farm to shyv just take 4 pots + Boots.
French Player, Old member of OFRO