Toribash
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
Would've agreed except you used Yasuo as an example. He dies against Skarner. He has 2 forms of CC. None of which he can really avoid.

Play better. Skarner is highly mobile, use this agenst him, if you know from what direction he is coming, chill in a bush. Or hope you have smart team comp like malph.

I only used yasuo because I dont have league in front of me to see what champs would be best.

Besides, part of his win rate might just be the same reason ekko was high around when he came out, people dodnt really know how to counter him. Since he has been out of play for so long, but this is just an opinion.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by RAWWRH View Post
Play better.

/thread
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

Originally Posted by RAWWRH View Post
Play better. Skarner is highly mobile, use this agenst him, if you know from what direction he is coming, chill in a bush. Or hope you have smart team comp like malph.

I only used yasuo because I dont have league in front of me to see what champs would be best.

Besides, part of his win rate might just be the same reason ekko was high around when he came out, people dodnt really know how to counter him. Since he has been out of play for so long, but this is just an opinion.

I'll be a bit of an ass and just say that chilling in a bush won't buy you enough time to kill Skarner before he CC fucks you. Other than that, I can see him being new again as an answer, but Ekko fell off on his win rate because they nerfed him. A lot.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
I ment in the sense of either having a knock up ally, or your third Q up. not just chilling in bush without it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Okay, i just discover that i can play NA from Euw , today.
My canadian friend told me i should come NA and play with him.
We tryed. It worked.

Around 60 ping on Euw, 150 on NA, not that bad rito.
French Player, Old member of OFRO
it's the same for me whenever I used to play with Dargon, EJM, and others on EUW

20 ping (now) and 120 over there. Was used to 90 here on east coast (God Bless). It was hardly any change.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

We all miss you so dearly on EUW.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

yay
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

Holy.
Darius is totally bullsh*t.
I was on a duo bot with a friend, we were both troll picking and it happen that we totally destroy enemy bot lane (T2 went down pretty fast, around 12/15 min.)
French Player, Old member of OFRO