Ranking
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
"SKARNER IS GONNA BE THE ONLY CHAMP IN THE ENEMY TEAM SO YOU CAN FOCUS HIM AND STILL BE ABLE TO SURVIVE EVERYTHING ELSE!11!1!!!!1!" ~Tyzi

I mean, I know you're a better player and all, but let's be real here.

5 people can't kill 1 person and make it out alive oh no

yes. pick comps exist. and either way he's really not that strong and doesnt do a lot of aoe
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

Originally Posted by TyZi View Post
wtf.
yes you can LMAO

I CAN'T KILL SOMEONE HE'S IMMORTAL WOAH!!
ADCS WITH ARMOR PEN TOP LANERS WITH CC MID LANERS WITH MAGIC PEN ARE WAY FAR OUT OF THE META I CAN'T EVEN SEE THEM ANYMORE

Tyzi, you can't simply delete a tank especially the current Skarner without committing too much of your teams firepower and cooldowns to make killing him worth it. Let's just say you manage to delete him USING YOUR ENTIRE TEAM. Well nice, now you lose the fight because you wasted everything it took to blow him up. Work out the numbers and the average comps, it roughs out. Please don't just mindlessly post on this thread as you do per usual.

Originally Posted by Oracle View Post

Skarner is permaban worthy, don't think otherwise.

This should be noted (Tyzi) when you think about your last comment regarding 5 people killing one person. He is "that" strong as he currently is especially with the new HP items that let him build Titanic and have his spammable health percentage shield with his multi proc stun and his classic R key. Fuck it's so obvious it hurts.
I may or may not have purchased too much RP upon seeing them being announced.

Just maybe...

maybe ;_;
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
I may or may not be too poor to get any skins.

Just maybe...

maybe ;-;
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Originally Posted by souldevilj View Post
Tyzi, you can't simply delete a tank especially the current Skarner without committing too much of your teams firepower and cooldowns to make killing him worth it. Let's just say you manage to delete him USING YOUR ENTIRE TEAM. Well nice, now you lose the fight because you wasted everything it took to blow him up.

Depends on your team comp. and how well orginized and ahead your team is.

Let us, for a moment, imagine a game where their is a skarner building armor to combat the fed yasuo. Yasuo is scared, so he builds lw. His lw, plus his ult shreds skarner in a deleted fashion.

Almost as if some champs have abilities to combat tanks, like the game is balanced or something.

Now Im not saying focus skarner in a team fight just because you have yasuo/ any otger champ that might fit the criteria, but saying you cant delete a tank is a bit meh. It wont be "omg 100-0 in less than a second," but enough to be fine.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Would've agreed except you used Yasuo as an example. He dies against Skarner. He has 2 forms of CC. None of which he can really avoid.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays