Ranking
Originally Posted by TyZi View Post
ps who cares skarner is getting nerfed. any champ that is "broken" can/should be cc'd and deleted

Except you can't simply delete a guy who builds armour Mr and hp

Zz'Rot carry us to win

I created a Zz'Rot Portal on bottom land and Voidspawn destroyed two turrets and inhibitor without being noticed.
Last edited by Chris; Aug 29, 2015 at 12:47 PM.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
I got Irelia guys. Tried her on jg and was doing pretty damn well, but we had 2 afks.

Anyways, any tips on her? Too lane, jg, mid, w/e
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Originally Posted by souldevilj View Post
Except you can't simply delete a guy who builds armour Mr and hp

wtf.
yes you can LMAO

I CAN'T KILL SOMEONE HE'S IMMORTAL WOAH!!
ADCS WITH ARMOR PEN TOP LANERS WITH CC MID LANERS WITH MAGIC PEN ARE WAY FAR OUT OF THE META I CAN'T EVEN SEE THEM ANYMORE
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

"SKARNER IS GONNA BE THE ONLY CHAMP IN THE ENEMY TEAM SO YOU CAN FOCUS HIM AND STILL BE ABLE TO SURVIVE EVERYTHING ELSE!11!1!!!!1!" ~Tyzi

I mean, I know you're a better player and all, but let's be real here.
My Replays
Psh no. Skarner will be sitting there with his finger on R if yas so much as looks at him funny. And then he'll pull him so far into the enemy team that yas will rue the day he decided to even try fighting the champion with a winrate that is on the same level as on release challenging smite ww.

Skarner is permaban worthy, don't think otherwise.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by HawkeyeTFA View Post
I dont played league for a month. I wanna beat some skarner.
And in a 1v1 Skarner will loose.

He got buffed to the heavens.

http://champion.gg/champion/Skarner/Jungle

For comparison, Mordekaiser has the 2nd highest winrate rn with a 56% win rate. Skarner peaks at a whopping 73% win rate at 0-25 minutes, drops down to 57% at very long games, and averages at a 65% win rate. That's a huge HUGE difference.
My Replays