Toribash
I noticed! I accept Blue because he seems like a great addition to my team, I will let you know on the results I get from the applications.

Meow. :3
I think I might be retired.
Yeah everyone else can be mixed up your way. I'll be waiting, till we get things squared away the old recruitment way shall commence till you know.
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
Yeah moved on person up, an that was blue. cause obviously he has the experience and skill necessary for the job.
@twist: go for it.

Wow! Thanks Zues, I'm honoured
And thanks Grohen as well :P
No problem, you have been playing toribash for a while so I know you know alot about apps an what not.
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
Guys, we need another mass kick because half our members are inactive and havent posted shit. I would do it now if I had the kick ability that was removed from my presence. ;~;
Originally Posted by Grohenbird View Post
Guys, we need another mass kick because half our members are inactive and havent posted shit. I would do it now if I had the kick ability that was removed from my presence. ;~;

It also isn't your decision to kick people, it is Zeus' and the co-leaders' decision.
Stay Fluffy My Friends | I do loans and shit
Founder of [ROT] | Destroyer of Anus

That is a fair point, someone should make an inactive thread and give everyone a week or two (Two weeks, max), to post.

Maybe move anyone who has been inactive to a unique group (call it
'Inactive' or something creative like that :P), and rather then a straight kick, give them time (again, a week or so) to provide a legitimate excuse, start posting, or just get kicked.
Both of those already exist, but none of the people have given legitimate excuse as to their disappearance. Therefore they should be gotten rid of.
Both of those already exist, but none of the people have given legitimate excuse as to their disappearance. Therefore they should be gotten rid of.

I see your point because if your inactive your not contributing to the clan,you are right about might having a reason but just have not said it.
Last edited by twisters; May 10, 2014 at 01:10 PM.
ため、私は王女のクッキーに違反しました