Toribash
Originally Posted by Satan View Post
As grohen said. We don't want people to just war for the hell of it or irresponsibly. People who are deemed plausible are given the power to accept wars.

And guys, it seems we've all had a reasonable amount of venting about the situation, so lets call it quits now. Lets keep a nice happy cheerful, full of bunnies mood going. Kinda like a belated easter

Sure thing Stan. I like bunnies
For simple questions involving permissions or changes to the clan you'd like to see, either post them in suggestions or PM me or Satan/Zeus.

Meow. :3
I think I might be retired.
Yeah that would be nice. I have to to move two people up already, so if anyone has a question about that now would be the best time to ask Satan or myself.
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
Yep... It looks like I'm slowly dying

HOWEVER. I will not let it go without a bang.
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...03#post7292503
Dance replays pls ^^
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
click my sig for a great time (WIP)
im smoking weed out of a pussy filled with money i like this
you couldn't die on us now . we need you baby! as ill look at the replys.
hey guys im sorry for not being on all day my esc key broke on my laptop so right now im using a laptop that i cant see the screen on through a small TV in my living room and I need to do a lot of updates so i will try to be on but not as much And my on my internet you can only use a limited amount each month so when i am in game it will be really slow
ため、私は王女のクッキーに違反しました
Yeah I seen, bad situation you seem to be In.
I think i might of have fixed it but im not sure because of a couple of things in the computer ,but it was weird being not able to check on the forum and play was just killing me
ため、私は王女のクッキーに違反しました
Heyoo!!! We would like to promote a few "lucky" people to council positions. If you feel entitled or deserving of this position, send me a well-versed application via PM and maybe you'll get in. (Length and thought is required.)

Meow. :3
I think I might be retired.
Yeah moved on person up, an that was blue. cause obviously he has the experience and skill necessary for the job.
@twist: go for it.