Toribash
He's working on it. I Try to work things out before adding people to that list. I usely curse people out for being like that but you know I'm changing here. I gave him his first and only warning,up to him what he does now.
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
Originally Posted by charm1 View Post
Ima leave.
This clan obviously shows no respect or welcoming for me except fr twisters and zeus.

Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
He's gone, two days. I have to watch out on letting people like that end. Thanking about adding a new techitment rule on if you get accept you have to be here for about a week before becoming a member.

Ya, that would probably be a good idea. Just make a subsection named trial members before we allow them to be full fledged members.
Originally Posted by charm1 View Post
Haters only make me famous thanks guys

I'm sorry for the invade but as a past member I like to keep up with you guys and support but this is something that really bothers me as you insulted my clan and my past one too. If you are reading this I hope you realize no one knows you as a good player son. I have not seen you in any Toribash videos on YouTube neither I have heard of you winning a big tournament. If you think this brings you fame then lets both go into a random lobby with GM's and see what they think about you. I don't even know you and the first thing you did was insult my clan, well let me tell you something... You know that number one clan that stood up there for months? Yea that's us and you told me I wasn't even originally from [XP] and it's true but guess what, they recruited me without even an app, you know what that means? I was good enough and talented enough to do what I did and if you would had been any better you would be here too... Too bad we don't like shit players like you, thank you for your time.
Creati0n is the WORST Smite player EVER
Originally Posted by ZOMBIE259 View Post
I'm sorry for the invade but as a past member I like to keep up with you guys and support but this is something that really bothers me as you insulted my clan and my past one too. If you are reading this I hope you realize no one knows you as a good player son. I have not seen you in any Toribash videos on YouTube neither I have heard of you winning a big tournament. If you think this brings you fame then lets both go into a random lobby with GM's and see what they think about you. I don't even know you and the first thing you did was insult my clan, well let me tell you something... You know that number one clan that stood up there for months? Yea that's us and you told me I wasn't even originally from [XP] and it's true but guess what, they recruited me without even an app, you know what that means? I was good enough and talented enough to do what I did and if you would had been any better you would be here too... Too bad we don't like shit players like you, thank you for your time.

Well spoken, but quite aggressive. I understand why you would be angry.
Stay Fluffy My Friends | I do loans and shit
Founder of [ROT] | Destroyer of Anus
Originally Posted by ZOMBIE259 View Post

Dude, don't worry about it. He's so famous and so skilled...in a video game. What are you going to do, write on your resume while applying for a job "I'm good at toribash". They will simply ask "What is toribash", and your reply would be "a video game". Let him think what he wants. After all, it is JUST a video game and will not do anything to influence he outside world in any way. That's how I look at it, it's why I never get mad at something over the internet. Also you don't even know him in real life so how can he annoy you, he's this kid that thinks there all that shit. Just laugh and walk away from it
Originally Posted by JohnnyGat0 View Post
Can someone get war perms to more mebers

As grohen said. We don't want people to just war for the hell of it or irresponsibly. People who are deemed plausible are given the power to accept wars.

And guys, it seems we've all had a reasonable amount of venting about the situation, so lets call it quits now. Lets keep a nice happy cheerful, full of bunnies mood going. Kinda like a belated easter
Last edited by Satan; May 8, 2014 at 02:47 AM.
Let Satan guide you
Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
He guys play time to move on.
@Roland: its going fine, just dealing with alot of problems. How are you?

I'm good.

Also, Charm1 has been in 3 clans this week. I wouldn't recommend inviting him again.
<[T]Oblivion>plz sign my shirt.
<[T]Oblivion> roland im ur biggest fan