Ranking
Originally Posted by Lane View Post
In order: Brutalizer, Cleaver, Hydra, Last Whisper, Bloodthirster. BT or boots can be ignored for a defensive item if necessary. Boots (Mercs/Tabi) generally can come in after Cleaver or Hydra.

You'd probably want Tiamat before you buy Phage because the more raw damage you have with armor pen the better.
Originally Posted by HawkeyeTFA View Post
Wait, Skarner is actually bullsh*t ?

*Slowly Pick Master Yisus, gna dunk some nooblord*

Yeah i feel like Yi can beat this broken Skarner, simply because he's good at destroying tank, (E, Botrk, Lw). And maybe Yoshuo can deal with it too.

Anyone tryed Skarner Top ?

Sorry to say but you're really wrong. Skarner destroys the ever loving shit out of Yi in the jungle, that Yi better pray to the Gods Skarner doesn't find him near a crystal
I'm pretty sure I posted a picture here not so long ago but here it is, bottom 2 are top games

Skarner

Originally Posted by Holotor View Post
You'd probably want Tiamat before you buy Phage because the more raw damage you have with armor pen the better.

No, Cleaver 2nd is better. Remember you have runes, base AD and also base damage (all of which is physical) Some 40 AD item isn't gonna make the armor pen that much worthwhile. And delaying Cleaver means you are missing out on: Max CDR, Armor Shred (Probably landing vs a tank), and MS buff. Also tiamat makes you perma-shove which you might not want until landing phase ends.
You go tiamat if you're winning lane and you start the splitpush. You go bc if you are not winning lane but not losing lane because you're required to perform during teamfights and not get evaporated. You got tiamat if you're losing lane, because fuck it you need to take back the lane and you need maximum damage on riven for that.

Most people run cdr blues on riven anyways, so it's not like you need the early 20% cdr anyways.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by souldevilj View Post
Sorry to say but you're really wrong. Skarner destroys the ever loving shit out of Yi in the jungle, that Yi better pray to the Gods Skarner doesn't find him near a crystal
I'm pretty sure I posted a picture here not so long ago but here it is, bottom 2 are top games

Skarner

You underestimate my Yisus skills. Also WTF full doran skarner ?
French Player, Old member of OFRO
Originally Posted by HawkeyeTFA View Post
You underestimate my Yisus skills. Also WTF full doran skarner ?

I've seen people sell all their items when enemy team surrenders and buy shit like that xD
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Well...He was so pround of Skarner being broken that i tough he ACTUALLY try to run full doran skarner and it WORKED.
But yeah nevermind.
French Player, Old member of OFRO
Originally Posted by Lane View Post
No, Cleaver 2nd is better. Remember you have runes, base AD and also base damage (all of which is physical) Some 40 AD item isn't gonna make the armor pen that much worthwhile. And delaying Cleaver means you are missing out on: Max CDR, Armor Shred (Probably landing vs a tank), and MS buff. Also tiamat makes you perma-shove which you might not want until landing phase ends.

You don't need armor shred for early game as they're not actually stacking tons of armor (note: armor pen and armor shred are not the same). You're probably running armor pen runes/masteries and you have armor pen from Brutalizer PLUS you have 10% CDR from runes/masteries, 10% CDR from Brutalizer as well as 15% from CDR boots. Also the build path is quite bad for Cleaver.. Tiamat is just more optimal as a 2nd item.