Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: What should Wik do first as your friendly LMod?
Clean-up anything thats over a month old
1 Votes / 14.29%
Do an activity check with a five day limit
3 Votes / 42.86%
Nothing
1 Votes / 14.29%
Other (do tell below)
2 Votes / 28.57%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Happy Birthday. Have an Uber(is) birthday ;o
i made a funny :3
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Well....Sup Guys !

I like to use freeform app, cause what comes in my mind I just write, I think this is very important to show the experience of a guy in forum, of write apps and those things. Ok lets start it !

Well, I'm Lucas, or if you prefer Razor...I live in Sao Paulo, Brazil. Borned in the Sao Luiz hospital, I have 15 years, 04/18/1995. My dad is from Bahia, and my mom from Sao Paulo, I study in Rio Branco for 12 years and I', the 2nd high school. Well, lets talk about my toribash history. It all starts with GrayveXP, he lives in my condominium and told me about this toribash, of the first view I thought you was like boring, but then I start to play and I kinda like it, I was pretty luck at aikido, wushu and etc. And when I got like Green Belt, he shows me the forum, When I start to use it and I was feeling alone and than he shows me the clan thing since then I entered in Anarchy, Oblivion, Fallen Angels, Jungle, Piratez, and adventure (my clan from now), And so...I start to use too much forum, in the start I got some infractions, but than I learned, finally ! How to use the forum. Using Market board, general board, Entering in organizations and here I am applying to OSHI.

I think thats all I have to say.

~Thx

By: Razor

PS: Here go the replays:
Attached Files
Catch your back.rpl (49.5 KB, 5 views)
Nice Run.rpl (138.0 KB, 6 views)
Third Madman.rpl (99.6 KB, 5 views)
decaping grayve.rpl (52.2 KB, 7 views)
Thanks guys. Also thanks Catastrophe for the tc :P Wasn't needed but thanks :D

o/*|\\o
***o o