Toribash
View Poll Results: Should we let Akiz in?
Yes
6 Votes / 75.00%
No
2 Votes / 25.00%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Name: Munich :O
Belt: Orange ftw D:
Best Mod: Wushu and Aikido
Talents (Toribash Related): I can only fight :O
Self Description: Well, I'm 15 years old, D:, a nice guy, I don't like to arguing with friends, and less fighting with them, so basically, I'm a nice guy :3
Country and GMT: -4 GMT, Py.
Are Active Ingame/Forum/Irc?: from 1 to 10, 8/10
Anything Else?:I always support justice, even if I had to be violent

I got an individual enemy...may i ask for permission to put it on the enemys? Its feroci. He's being a huge doosh towards jungle...Insulted me my name jungle and i had to get eth to calm the kid down.
Application

Name: AtlanticPA/ Jesse[real name]
Belt: Brown soon going on black
Best Mod: don't really have one, but I prefer Wushu and Aikido
Talents: Im really good at making freinds and maintaining my status as a clan member. I also create textures and my own moves in all mods. I am not a copy queen. And I am bilingual in Spanish and English
Self Description: Likes long walks on rainy days. A really funny guy
GMT: -5 hours
Activity in game/forum: I am active in all these categories and will prove myself well to uphold these truths.
Anything Else: I was a previous member of [TPC] official clan of which i was a member for little more than a month. I removed myself politely and peacefully from the clan in respect only the cause of disrespect of the clan leader. For my contact of reference please refer to talk to Swexxelite I am shure he would be happy to answer some questions about me as a previous clan mate.
Thanks for reading