Toribash
Disregard that bear, he's not even in urban
Also, damn I didn't know 42 died.
I'm with Erth here, could you post some sp as well? (I know that you're great at tk ;o)
Originally Posted by leilak View Post
Disregard that bear, he's not even in urban
Also, damn I didn't know 42 died.
I'm with Erth here, could you post some sp as well? (I know that you're great at tk ;o)

Yeah, I've showed you some of my older sp. You mind if I use sambo grav?
Rogue clown
Also to stop confusion. Godslayer: no
20/6/2008 [Triforce] → 1/12/2008 [UrbanUnit] → 26/4/2015 [Addicted]
Mówiem po polsku źle; fully qualified med student
Originally Posted by dillon207 View Post
Yeah, I've showed you some of my older sp. You mind if I use sambo grav?

Sambo grav is ok of course
Hello. I might be looking into retiring from my clan...because being leader sometimes really sucks. I do not enjoy the power given to me and am urged to use. Just wondering if you take anyone that is a blackbelt. Any further conversation will be based on wether or not i decide fully to leave kitteh.
Thank you,
jmoze
[SIGPIC][/IMG][/SIGPIC]
Dobby<3||Hours<3||Pr0ne<3||Quest||Zetoxiik<3||DemonBurn<3||Jisse<3

Woooot

Nationality: England
Belt: White ( Blue, This Is new Account )
Preferred Mods: Spar, Teakkoyn, Swords, Akido, Wushu, Shailon
Old Clans:
Why do you want to join?: I Want To Help Out Your Clan, They Seem Very Cool. I Saw One Of Ur Members In Taekkoyn They Were Very Good And I'd Like To Join A Clan That Can Outsmart The Best.
What kind of skills do you bring to Urban ?: Air Time Moves, Pakour, Strong Kicks, Tactics
Other Qualities: I Do Moves That Are Good For Taking Out Enemys. Won Teakkoyn Total of 7 Times. Finalists Were Black Belts Or Over Besides One
Last edited by iKatNinja; Jul 27, 2012 at 10:30 PM.
I'm afraid it's a no from me I'm afraid. Feel free to try again later.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.