Endurance Onslaught 6.0
I would report you since you've already posted TWICE after the warning, but I'm waiting for vlad or loje to show up, since they're the ones who know how to go about reporting people.

Have a good day, sir.
Crazylars, there is a little button next to the + where it says if he is online or not.

the little button has a text on it:

it is under "Achievements" witch is under your post count and avatar.

boop! Now you too can report people! yaaay!
When I am sad, I stop being sad and be AWESOME instead!
Can we change the form?
I have a few ideas that will actually speed this process up.

I understand that we want to know whether they are good at Toribash, but in this clan, it doesn't particularly matter. We should be using questions that define their personality.

I also don't think timezone matters, just ask where they come from and we'll figure it out easy.

Ban history sounds fine, I've been banned before, but just from the fact I'm an outspoken person. Which is a good quality in a Pandorian.

We should ask what hobbies they have, also a rough demonstration of taste in music, movies, games, etc..We could also throw in one of Acavado's psychometric tests.

References can stay the same, but it should be optional, because it IS possible we haven't met someone who could be awesome.

Think it over.
HEy
Im up for it. I'm just too lazy to do it.

it would really help if you would post the new form here in the end of the thread... then I'll edit the main post.
When I am sad, I stop being sad and be AWESOME instead!
Yes, that's also good.

But it means we'll get a whole lot of people bragging about their skills and shit.
If we tell them at least they should be talking about their personality, then freeform would be an awesome idea.
HEy