Toribash
View Poll Results: Which song will we use?
Celldweller - Tough Guy (Tim Ismag Remix)
10 Votes / 27.03%
AaA & Atom Bass - Feeling You
2 Votes / 5.41%
Bombs and Bottles - I Will Take You There (RoughMath Remix)
4 Votes / 10.81%
Awolnation - Sail (Unlimited Gravity Dubstep Remix)
14 Votes / 37.84%
Macklemore & Ryan Lewis - Can't Hold Us (Ray Volpe Dubstep Remix)
7 Votes / 18.92%
Another one. Suggest it here, with your replays.
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 37. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Commiting suicide is just wrong.
Death , is irreversible , according to Qur'an(me islam) , suicide is punishable by hell.

Don't do it.
Suicide is painful though.
I once slit my wrist , feel so bad and dizziness , blackout come. I'm not killing myself . Accident.

Don't kill yourself.
Life is worth it.
:D
Your life is worth man, you shouldn't really do it, we all love ya and that's why we care...
I'm surely it's just a moment, a bad one, but if you do that, you'll never konw what the life haves for you. What about "tomorrow"? Maybe it'll be the best day of your life and you'll never know if you suicide.
True .
Let's do an example

I have a pretty bad day , the next day i hit my gf and accepted. Well , who knows what's the next day would look be right ?
I agree with you kratos
:D
Think of how committing suicide will affect your family. Life is beautiful, and you have to make the most of it. Please don't leave us perfectbro!
No. PLS NO. Dude, we all love you, we're here with you. I agree with everyone. Suicide is just wrong. It's not worth it. :c
PolishPlayer | Fan Club
Life is a shit, in life there are good times and bad times. But remember that now life is shit but after
comes the good times and it cant get worse than it already is. Plus there are people that really care about you, us and when you go to the university you dont have to face anyone from your past ever again if you dont want to. we may not are meant to live this life but who know what lies beyond, but lets enjoy what we have now in its fullest and as dream theater said death might be just a transition
CREAM ON !
I don't know you... but I just wanted to tell you to think about it more before you do it. I lived through multiple suicide attempts. I even spent time in a mental hospital on 72 hour 51-50 lockdown for "danger to self and others". I made it through and it made me a better person. I don't know how my friends and family would have managed without me but I do know it's better that you and I are still here. There's always the cliche that the grass is greener on the other side... but it's true. One day you'll get there. Just be strong and be patient. I still haven't gotten to the other side. I'm so far from it. I have two counselors and a psychiatrist that I have to see to make sure I'm okay and of course... the anit-depression meds and such. Just think about it long and hard. We all love you here.
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.
No, it isn't almost here.
You can stop it.
You can resist the "urge".
Star Wars Nerd - Fallout Hoe - Science Kid

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]