Toribash
Originally Posted by Arturix3 View Post
Dude, are you the I-play-only-at-weekends type of guy? Because we seriously need some active members that are going to post in our desc during the workdays. Ofc.
And you should post in here.

No, I actually do play on the weekdays XD.
Click This link to get me some free tc (you don't spend any) Thanks bro. :D http://pikachulol.on.toribash.com/
Since when are talking about plants? ._.
I mean, seriously. Was talking about human beings right then, homo sapiens being the least category to be talked about, since I think that mreiks deserve to have their own place in human evolution history, or should we say "future"? (if I ever get to actually believe it, that is)
Either way, the mail is not being sent through people's ass >_>
stop twisting the facts, bish >:C
art board mods: if they dont understand it its not cnc
Tired as fuck. Can't make myself do anything.... Hnnngh
air gear sux. Hate it for ruining the past three days of my life xC
k. And what about you?
Oh, also, not gonna watch tv ever again. It's not like I watch it anyways, but somehow I got to watch it while sipping my tea. Amd guess what? They were singing a retarded song about testicles. Wat.
The worst part is that the rest of the family thought it was funny/educational. Like.... Seriously....
My ears started bleeding ;-;
Oyeahrite. The end of the world... Lets assume that an end of a big-ass callendar shall mark the death of our world(not to mention that it's precision is about 500 years xD)
Either way, how many pointless suicides will be made because of this shit again? Eh?
It's not that I don't believe in the soon end of the world we know of, but that's just silleh. Ofc
Edit: also, we should make a huge end-of-the-world party to celebrate this awesome time of human history \o/
Last edited by Arthur; Dec 2, 2012 at 01:30 PM.
YES
BY USING CAPS AND BEING ACTIVE
FGT NUBS

also i don wan die yet, i'm still a virgin ):
Last edited by Sage; Dec 2, 2012 at 01:36 PM.
Like a lie
Ono. U virgin. Big deal.
Just get a fat hooker and have an intercourse. Pay with pais we've been shipping the whole time to you . Get hiv, doesn't matter. You'll still die before it becomes something serious. Or, if you won't, which is the most probable outcome.... Well... You're silly for listening to me.

Oh, right... I FORGOT TO TURN ON DEM CAPS.
BUT I HAS WRIET ON PHIEN. DUNN HAB CAPS ASSFGSGSDFDHGYJJH
What the hell.
You people are insane.
It's obvious that the following is correct and that anything that is the opposite is not valid.

Shift > Caps
<~Arthur> Moslims go around exploding people