Toribash
Those replays are pretty grabby and messy. You could use some less grab and more flow. To avoid getting messy and such you should try to keep some distance. Don't squeeze the living hell out of Uke by hugging him, try kicking or punching him and keep the rest of your body out of it. That might work and get you less messy and hopefully stronger hits with lots of power and that power makes for great boomhits.

At the moment you don't seem to be ready for ORMO just yet.

I'm not really a recruiter though. Just my two cents.
★★★★★
[Sigma] [ORMO] [OLDA] [OSHI] [a]lly
I think it was for you.
Anyways, you too have the some similar problems, so that opinion of his would go to both of you.
Oh, right, and practice how to balance your tori. This helps in lots of situations.
RIP [duck] Aug 28 2011 - April 20 2020
Like sometimes I try to get momentum but when I do my tori looks like a monkey with his banana taken and tail chopped off. Also I don't know how to get hits without many grabs. Do you guys have an academy?
Ill give you a tip:
Practicing alone is easier...
Just saying..
I think almost 95% in this Organization learned alone. Try to compare your replays with the others, look carefully, etc....
Your not rejected yet, wait until a recruiter comes and gives you their vote.

P.S: Well, you could learn also by the criticisms they give you on your replays...
Last edited by BioEx; Jul 6, 2011 at 03:34 AM.
RIP [duck] Aug 28 2011 - April 20 2020
Could I have someone criticize my replays? Sorry not trying to bother I just want to make myself become a better player.
We are not here to criticize your replays. Some of us do and that's fine, but if you want criticism post these in the regular replay forum.
The critique Tempo gave you is really all you need.
- > - > ORMO | 7th dan < - < -
<Muse> hush little kronos, dont you cry, Muse is gonna sing you a lullaby
Mohit: Just drop by #ormo, ask nicely, and link a replay. Most of the times there's someone willing to help there.
Last edited by Oblivion; Jul 6, 2011 at 05:33 AM.
We're still kids in buses longing to be free.
My comment was originally aimed towards Mohit's replays, but I guess the same goes for iCo0n's replays too.

Also, yes, #ormo is the channel name of our IRC.
Last edited by Tempo; Jul 6, 2011 at 02:18 PM.
★★★★★
[Sigma] [ORMO] [OLDA] [OSHI] [a]lly