Toribash
Sorry kball I don't sell my items unless they're duplicates :3
Also I like your avatar blood

Alright, I'm going to begin serious hiring for honest recruiter positions. In order to be labeled a recruiter, you have to bring in extraordinary members. In order to be credited for recruiting, the applicant must mention that you recruited them in their application. I will keep tabs on these recruits and after a small amount of time (or however long it takes for applicants to come in) I will begin assigning the title of "recruiter" to some people.
To clarify, this isn't necessarily a promotion in rank. The only guaranteed change is that you can throw it on your signature, add it to a custom title, and it will be clearly labeled on pages like the information page and the elite crew page. If individuals are good enough at recruiting, rank promotions may be given in the future, but once again that is no guarantee.

This and other titles will be given as part of the new clan jobs thread that I made. I've yet to throw it up because I don't know who's going to get what titles, and I'm still not sure what benefits I want to give certain members, so I'll be slowly introducing ideas and I want you guys to critique them.

SO, IN SHORT
- If you want to be a recruiter for [elite], recruit people and tell them to mention that you recruited them in their application.
- Recruiters get no raise in rank, but some potentially can.
- I will slowly integrate the Clan Jobs thread idea into our day-to-day routines
- I want you to give feedback on my decisions for the different titles, i.e. this post
[elite] Sarutobi ~ Ryland Gomez [elite]
What is ToriPrime? If it does something like I am going to suggest below, desconsider the suggestion.

This is the reason I think every clan should have a(or some) threads that ONLY Clan Members could see it. Members' Info Thread should be included to that.
And last, but not less important, There should be a sticky and closed thread containning the Apply Info and Template for those who wish to apply. And each one who wants to apply should make a new thread("<name>'s application"?) containing their application, which after being accepted or denied, it would be archived where the non-members (or even the non-leaders) could see it. But that worries me in the following: Are non-members allowed to create threads in the clan forums? If so, would that be a Spam risk? Well, if "yes", another solution would be to keep this thread, but archive the applier's posts somewhere else hidden.

What do you think?
Sorry for any mess up in the text, or if it's hard to understand. I'm in a hurry here.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Fudge with Ice cream...mmm
-----
Originally Posted by BloodMach View Post
Fudge with Ice cream...mmm

Excuse this useless saying. I am really hungry this afternoon.
Pizza...delicious.
Last edited by BloodMach; Aug 9, 2012 at 06:25 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

Desperately trying to get back into TB...

@sarutobi 27 games till black belt YAY
-----
I am now a black belt yay 1000 games till 2nd dan
Last edited by Floyd134; Aug 9, 2012 at 09:18 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
P0st H@rd Pl@y H@rd┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐<---- FD$
Originally Posted by Floyd134 View Post
@sarutobi 27 games till black belt YAY
-----
I am now a black belt yay 1000 games till 2nd dan

gratz bro