Toribash
//offtopic: lol @ 2:01-2:02 in that vid

//ontopic: a few of us have seen him online sly, he's the most epic blue/green/orange belt that i've ever seen.
Ass is a common ghetto suffix
Originally Posted by Langston
Ingame Name:Langston
Belt:Green But I get off
Activity in a day (forums and game): in the Past 2 days i was playing I have been looking for a clan and i ranked by belt to green in a day.
Why should you be in: Because i love to play toribash and it's fun to meet new people.
GMT:GMT-05:00(Eastern)
Past Clans:None
Referrals:??
Your favourite Colour: The rainbow

Ps.Can you Message me if im in or not??

I BRING YOU QUESTIONABLY FRESH MEAT. ( this was PM'ed to me)
No. Definately not. If he had bothered to look up this clan at all he would have known to post here.

Originally Posted by Sahee View Post
First of all, read our rules.

Wanna know how to access the exam? Nothing easier:
Just post (in this thread)

Also, it doesnt sound to me like he has any real expirience in TB.
Btw, If he wants to be in he must put some effort into his app. Dont pm him, he must find out for himself.

Also, according to playaj. Wrong clan buddie!
Last edited by kwygon; Jul 30, 2009 at 04:31 PM.
Originally Posted by kwygon View Post
Hmmm, madcon. Im interested. Find me in-game.

i've tried, time zones are a bitch, i have noticed whenever your on im about to get off. =[

Originally Posted by Slycooper View Post
/invade, but should you tell more about yourself? I mean, you want to know your future clan members very well, and they want to know you.

i've thought of this, in my app i mean. but i figured they didnt need to know too much, maybe where i live (London,England) for the time zones. but any thing else they should just ask if they wanna know.
insert witty mindblowing signature here
Originally Posted by H4rl3quin View Post
you live in london? That's at most.. 45 mins - 1hr from where i live. Where in london, out of interest?

do you know where kingswood is?
insert witty mindblowing signature here
if you dont want to wake up in a basement and with a agonizing pain up your crotch, dont tell him ;p
But why's the rum gone? :v