Toribash
I have CS:GO on Steam but I never play it. I believe I said that on IRC at one point.

Originally Posted by Wizard View Post
I want to take the time to thank each and everyone of you for being family. We got it this time bois. Official will be ours!

<3
Yeah, I think our has really improved since last time we applied, particularly the posts in this thread. Neat job, team.
ナゲット
Since I cant request ally here will send PM.

Also how's everything Colors? Long time I dont see you. Wanted to know everyone in (Im) since I haven't invade a clan in years

Just letting people know, we applied for official again.

I want to thank you guys for making the great post change and bumping activity up here and in the irc. I haven't had time to thank all of you for making this possible, but I want to take the time to thank each and everyone of you for being family. We got it this time bois. Official will be ours!

Will see you guys in Official Clans. You will do it

It wasn't meeee. It's pretty cool tho.

I'm interested in HS things kek

Help Squad idea is pretty insane tho. Waiting years for this
Last edited by Theory; Mar 17, 2016 at 05:51 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

Professional Graphic Designer
Former [Crooks]
Leader | [TA] Member | Ex-[Latin] member
[Mexican] Player |Fan Club
Oh yes.

This is it. We go in for the win, bois

Thank you, everyone. Thanks to everyone who has supported the clan, thanks to Wizard & Nugget, & thanks to everybody who thought we were cool.

Here we go.
woah
Just letting people know, we applied for official again.

I want to thank you guys for making the great post change and bumping activity up here and in the irc. I haven't had time to thank all of you for making this possible, but I want to take the time to thank each and everyone of you for being family. We got it this time bois. Official will be ours!

Wow wizard thats awesome how long is it again till they reply with the decision of being official?
I own CSGO, and I hate it. The community is horrible as well as the gameplay. Gmod 4 days
-----
also gg official pls
Last edited by XNomadic; Mar 17, 2016 at 08:23 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I couldn't think of a signature so i just put this here.
I believe the voting process takes 4-5 weeks, but I could be wrong especially since they're changing how clan moderating works.

Also dank ally Crooks
ナゲット
No the process takes 2-3 weeks, well that was for us. We sent app on August 3 and got a reply in August 15.

Hope you guys get official tho, I see a future in you. Also if you get denied never give up, not many clans get official at their first run

Former [Crooks]
spcr This is actually our second time applying but I'm really confident about this since our clan has grown so much since that. I believe we'll make it to official, see you there.
ナゲット
Oh now I remember when Colors was in (Im) then applied to Crooks. Now I hope you guys succeed, theres still a long road to travel

Former [Crooks]