Toribash
Originally Posted by Unsub View Post
Leave the discussion to another thread.

Sorry, I will stop putting random stuff here.

/slay
Last edited by Cheshyre; Aug 24, 2014 at 09:03 PM.
ishi - "I'm Hampa's Bitch Slappin' Hand"
I'm so proud Sparky
Hello! My name is Brendan, I am 14 years old, 15 in February, and if you haven't seen already, I am a yellow belt. Now, don't take it the wrong way, because I took a break for a really long time, and much like Lindsey up there, I played a LOT of minecraft, only I believe I'm a minecraft master. Anyway, I think I play like a black belt, because that is what my OLD account was. I lost my old account due to hacking, therefore, I made this new one. I made it yesterday, so yeah. Just for you, I like watching videos on youtube for toribash parkour because I think they're AMAZING, I've been trying to learn how to run, but I haven't really gotten that far. I like playing Akaido the most, and my GMT is -7. Thanks!
My [Obey] application name: BasketLord
My name is David, I am 15 years of age, My GMT is eastern standard time. Some of the game modes I have a strong suit in are only 2, for I have practiced and trained in them for almost a year (half a year but whos counting lol). The replay I have provided you shows that I am a person of amazing clutches or comebacks (which ever term you prefer). Before I provide you with information about my self I would like to tell you about the techniques I use in mods.
In mods like mushu, I use common techniques and i dramatically modify them to reduce the number of potentials bad outcomes that may occur. Also I have made a few moves of myself that do work very efficiently. Some general things u may want to know about me are that I am a very active player and I will participate in any clan wars that happen and I will not be the downfall of the clans ability and rank. Since I am 15 I do focus a lot on school work to become successful later on in my life, but don't get confused, that does not interfere much with my game time. I am also a person who enjoys communicating with players. And I sometimes get into arguments and I go way too far. But I can control myself lol. Although I am also a very nice person, most of the time , and I would love to be in [Obey]. Thank you for reading, and I hope you consider my application.

Sincerely,

BasketLord
Attached Files
U SUCK BALLZ.rpl (57.7 KB, 6 views)
Just needed time.rpl (68.3 KB, 4 views)
OMFG DAT DEFENSE.rpl (38.5 KB, 5 views)
Amazing flip.rpl (46.1 KB, 5 views)
impeccable defense.rpl (49.6 KB, 3 views)
Name:Corben
Skypeont Have One

-----
well i tryed
Last edited by SmileDogMe; Aug 25, 2014 at 10:22 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Name: Yian L.

GMT: WI Wisconsin GMT-6 GMT-5

Replays: I wonder what happen.rpl

Competitive game modes: Aikidobigdojo Mushu and Spar

Some general stuff about yourself: My name is Yian and I live in america and moved from japan with my brother my dad my mom and my grandma. When I was 10 I was shot in the side and almost died. When I moved to america I did not know english so people called me "Jap" "Mini godzilla" "Cat muncher" ect and it wasn't easy making friends.

:lol:
Originally Posted by SmileDogMe View Post
Name:Corben
Skypeont Have One

-----
well i tryed

Originally Posted by Tiacon View Post
Name: Yian L.

GMT: WI Wisconsin GMT-6 GMT-5

Replays: I wonder what happen.rpl

Competitive game modes: Aikidobigdojo Mushu and Spar

Some general stuff about yourself: My name is Yian and I live in america and moved from japan with my brother my dad my mom and my grandma. When I was 10 I was shot in the side and almost died. When I moved to america I did not know english so people called me "Jap" "Mini godzilla" "Cat muncher" ect and it wasn't easy making friends.

:lol:

Negatory.
/ invade Mrkamikaz was in origin less then 12 hours ago and supposedly left because he got in a "fight" with one of our memebers
ため、私は王女のクッキーに違反しました