Toribash
Originally Posted by Cake View Post
Crazyfalcon:

Then how do you conclude you're a good replay maker?

Since you're not experience for this simple task, I say you're not fit for eVo.

It's going to be a no for now.

Excellent point, Cake.
Same thing from me, no.
crazyfalcon on the other hand has applied for [Ace].
I guess he doesn't want to join anymore.
. . .
list0 on Discord, reach out for inquiries.
Or send me a private message, I'm responsive.

[m]

[7:19 PM] Aliosa: Can't have loopholes if there are no loops.

[9:14 AM] Viddah: Just remember if you step on toes youre gonna have to suck on them to make the pain go away
[9:16 AM] [Faux_fan]ancient: put me in the screenshot
Name: Jordan
Belt: 6th Dan Black Belt
GMT: -5
Past Clans: [Lost], [Trap] (Leaded both)
Special Skills (Art, Videos, Marketing, Events, Etc..): Well, I can make videos, I am a graphics artist, I can make textures as well, and if replay making is considered a special skill, I am a replay maker. You may ask me for examples if you want any. I'll attach replays at the bottom if you feel like seeing them.

Player Card:

Previous Nicks or Former Accounts? (If any): I was Niceflames; I got a name change recently.

Recommendations/Vouchers (eVo & Single Allies): Not that I remember

Modes You're Good At (Wushu, Aikido, TaekKyon, Kickbox, Etc..): Aikido, Taekkyon, Lenshu, Sparring (if it counts)

About Yourself: I can be very serious sometimes when I am not in the right mood. A lot of the time I have a playful and funny personality and I keep cool when I am in game. I like to play soccer and wrestling irl, also. I am good with programs like Photoshop CS5 and Cinema 4D. I can also make music on my laptop, but that is more of a hobby I guess.

Why Do You Want To Join [eVo]: This clan seems like a long lasting strong clan with strong and loyal members as well. I would like to be in a clan that has good and active players in game, like you guys. This clan is also respectable with the leader and members. I would also like to have a new friendship with a new clan for once in a while.

What Do You Wish To Accomplish Here/Future Plans If Accepted Into [eVo]: I would like to get to know many of the members here. I would also like to become closer friends with the members here, and hopefully get to know each other more. If I make it into this clan, not only will I be proud of myself, but I will also love to have a new friendship in here. Also the tag is pretty awesome c:
Attached Files
#Water- Airplane.rpl (210.0 KB, 7 views)
#Water- Mask Him V2.rpl (220.5 KB, 8 views)
punchedit.rpl (184.0 KB, 7 views)
Last edited by Water; Mar 13, 2013 at 01:56 AM.
[eVo]Dieman also creates music as a hobby.

Also yea our tag looks like an angry face. Haha
Last edited by Tripstone; Mar 13, 2013 at 02:35 AM.
Originally Posted by question
Why Do You Want To Join [eVo]:

Originally Posted by Water
This clan seems like a long lasting strong clan with strong and loyal members as well. I would like to be in a clan that has good and active players in game, like you guys. This clan is also respectable with the leader and members. I would also like to have a new friendship with a new clan for once in a while.

Clan hopper -.-'

What Do You Wish To Accomplish Here/Future Plans If Accepted Into [eVo]: I would like to get to know many of the members here. I would also like to become closer friends with the members here, and hopefully get to know each other more. If I make it into this clan, not only will I be proud of myself, but I will also love to have a new friendship in here. Also the tag is pretty awesome c:

True but silly reason to join.
An overall reading of the application I've realized he's interested to join just for making friends.
If that's the purpose, then only I say No.
I've played him before ingame, he's not a good as he looks. (Speaking from my point of view)
He's not good at all in reaslim which includes Lenshu, sparring and aikido.
Atm I'm neutral but I'm leaning towards a no.
Last edited by list; Mar 16, 2013 at 09:11 AM.
. . .
list0 on Discord, reach out for inquiries.
Or send me a private message, I'm responsive.

[m]

[7:19 PM] Aliosa: Can't have loopholes if there are no loops.

[9:14 AM] Viddah: Just remember if you step on toes youre gonna have to suck on them to make the pain go away
[9:16 AM] [Faux_fan]ancient: put me in the screenshot
About the lenshu with realism thing.
Lenshu is mainly to get points, push the opponent back out the ring, or just force them down so they can dq.

Just saying.
Originally Posted by Cake View Post

Clan hopper -.-'

True but silly reason to join.
An overall reading of the application I've realized he's interested to join just for making friends.
If that's the purpose, then only I say No.
I've played him before ingame, he's not a good as he looks. (Speaking from my point of view)
He's not good at all in reaslim which includes Lenshu, sparring and aikido.
Atm I'm neutral but I'm leaning towards a no.

What I meant by saying the tag was awesome, wasn't really a reason why I wanted to join. It was more like adding on to the application, just saying that. Also, about the clan hopping thing, as I stated, I have been in two other clans only, and I joined them months apart from eachother. Also, I want to join much more than because of friends, but I just can't explain these thoughts I have, if you understand what I mean. But thanks for your opinion.

Also, can we arrange some time to play together? Because I don't remember playing you in a while, it might've been me as niceflames a long time ago, but I have improved.
Last edited by Water; Mar 13, 2013 at 08:59 PM.
Originally Posted by Water View Post
What I meant by saying the tag was awesome, wasn't really a reason why I wanted to join. It was more like adding on to the application, just saying that. Also, about the clan hopping thing, as I stated, I have been in two other clans only, and I joined them months apart from eachother. Also, I want to join much more than because of friends, but I just can't explain these thoughts I have, if you understand what I mean. But thanks for your opinion.

Also, can we arrange some time to play together? Because I don't remember playing you in a while, it might've been me as niceflames a long time ago, but I have improved.

Well, just so people realise eVo
is for skilled and unique players.
You have to consider yourself as one of the best.
I am not saying that I am better than everyone else
nor stating that eVo is better than the other clans.
What I'm trying to say is that you have to be confident
that you're good and don't have many weak points ingame.
So, when I say "skilled and unique" I mean that they're
Sorted out, know what they're doin and they have something that
they're really good at, for instance mine is parkour, art, sparring, meh a bit
of tricking.

So what I'm really tryin to say is, do you think you're ready for this clan?
This is not directed to you, this is for all players to observe and
really think about it.

So about Water, I don't think he's ready.
I knew when I was ready, I would of applied for this
clan way back, but I knew that a wasn't prepared for this clan
or to deal with the responsibilities of being mature.
So from me a no, for now.
You can come back later, you're just not ready right now.
Originally Posted by CACROT View Post
Well, just so people realise eVo
is for skilled and unique players.
You have to consider yourself as one of the best.
I am not saying that I am better than everyone else
nor stating that eVo is better than the other clans.
What I'm trying to say is that you have to be confident
that you're good and don't have many weak points ingame.
So, when I say "skilled and unique" I mean that they're
Sorted out, know what they're doin and they have something that
they're really good at, for instance mine is parkour, art, sparring, meh a bit
of tricking.

So what I'm really tryin to say is, do you think you're ready for this clan?
This is not directed to you, this is for all players to observe and
really think about it.

So about Water, I don't think he's ready.
I knew when I was ready, I would of applied for this
clan way back, but I knew that a wasn't prepared for this clan
or to deal with the responsibilities of being mature.
So from me a no, for now.
You can come back later, you're just not ready right now.

I thought that I would seem too cocky if I sounded confident. But I really want to join this clan. I feel like it is the only one that suits me, and I will try my best to get in this clan.
Just find members in-game. Play some tb and socialize
We handle applications differently,an application is to let us know you're interested,we need not accept or decline you on the spot. Take your time man,enjoy the game and if our members see you are dedicated and like you etc we'll take it from there..we see everything.

▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░ eVo ░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂