Toribash
View Poll Results: If Jooker leaves what do we do?
Zen becomes leader and we revive FC
8 Votes / 33.33%
We declare the clan dead and we all leave
16 Votes / 66.67%
Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

guys i have a question would we want to make a FCbets?so we get more ppl in fc and become more noticed as a awesome clan
Guys this is my alt guess you know who i am because of the name but i have been banned for something my idotic brother did until the 23rd so yeah sorry
-----
Could you invite me to the clan in this account for the time being so i cn still war and stuff
Last edited by DrKDX; Aug 19, 2014 at 12:11 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Sorry about my inactivity today it was my first day if school and i was sick so i threw up twice and went home and threw up more :P
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Virally that sucks but atleast you will be active now but all the vomiting is bad I am sick to stomach issuers I fell like there is a brick inside me. Also do most of you guys live in USA?
I am the 2000th post person #MLGPROPOSTINGHACKS!!!
I'm thinking we kick Dr and val for the time being as its not good for us becoming official

Chris I don't live in the us
And get better var you better not have dirhea
-----
You little shit
-----
XD
-----
That's actually a good idea didn't think of that bob so maybe we can bring that in
Last edited by Quack; Aug 19, 2014 at 05:57 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Quplays
Quack's Club
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pm me for help or if you have any questions.
Originally Posted by Djvenom173 View Post
I dont want to stay in a clan with people like Anon. Neither does Drkxd

Dude I am sorry for that, You know what? I'll make it up to you. I will be inactive for 2 days straight just for you like it is a ban. You don't have to say anything. I will start now.
Just Monika.