Toribash
Originally Posted by Sense View Post
o/ Hey all, bad luck you got me

Welcome bro, beast application btw.

Originally Posted by Morals View Post
Hey beautiful people of the toribash community. (Except cheetah)

I've just wanted to say this clan has been a great clan to be in. Just want to apologize for all the inactiveness and apologize that I haven't been able to start wars and get us to the top. All of that's bout to change though, because I'm back!!

Wb, I've been inactive as shit lately too </3

Originally Posted by Moataz View Post
Guys i have an awesome news!(from highhhh level)
I became the new host of toribeats! (thanks to zederpy!)
You can listen to music inside this link
Plug.dj/toribash-official
Also get friends to listen music with you

I'll make sure I give it a listen!
Congrats also
Originally Posted by Sparky View Post
Sounds cool, I'll be sure to swing by and play some of my favourite tunes and watch as the rest of Toribash hates on my taste of music.

Hey so in other news! I was playing a game of Mitos.is and I got really big! Usually, you won't get any bigger than 2,000 in a game of FFA on Mitos.is but this was far beyond that, just felt that I had to share this with you guys.

Epic screenshot

So this raises the question, what gaming accomplishments are you proud of and have achieved? This got me into the top 10 of Australian Servers! I just have to wait for the servers to update the record list, whenever that happens...

Top 10 Records

My largest achievement would have to be the day I reached Global Elite on CSGO, I was so happy and all my friends were going mental, happy days :')

But the gaming accomplishment I'm most proud of is actually a 3rd person accomplishment so to speak, and that was introducing and teaching my brother Starcraft, he is now one of the best British players around and has won some really prestige competitions including now being a paid professional. I don't know, I just feel like it is something he would have missed out if I hadn't of show him it
Originally Posted by Zaxx View Post
EDM is love, EDM is life, if I do not get my daily dose of EDM, I go mad, here is a list you might like perhaps sparky : (I usually prefer the sub genre big room house ;) )

Gino G & Skyrec - Quasar
Blasterjaxx - Gravity (listen to all blasterjaxx songs, my fav artists)
Corvo - Sonar (Also my fav artist he is well known you should support him so he can get more spotlight very talented guy)
Different Heaven & EH!DE - My Heart
SAGI & SAMMY - Wolf
Sean&Bobo - Domination
Seb Renzella - Valkiria
Skyrec - Ghost
TWIIG & Corvo - Airborne
Chris Royal - Rapture
DVBBS - White Clouds (Syntrax bootleg remix)

I also enjoy occasional pop and rap, songs such as fetty wep - trap queen

Okay Baii, enjoy ;)

I like blasterjaxx music too
Minoru-187
Firebeatz Bazooka
Those 2 are great songs too!
Hueshueshueshueshueshueshues
I have listened to bazooka but lets be honest its a clone of Blasterjaxx & W&W - Rocket , btw SparkyAU, nice 6k, I'd still beat you any day though
Can we guys change the topic?
are you internet speed is so fast?
my answer: no , i got 1mbps unlimited shiz but turns out that its 0.100kbps down
and 0.15kbps up smth like that .
proof :
note it says 0.93mbs becauses i chose cairo server
but its 0.100kbps so yea.
Last edited by Moataz; Sep 10, 2015 at 05:56 AM.
Originally Posted by Zaxx View Post
I have listened to bazooka but lets be honest its a clone of Blasterjaxx & W&W - Rocket , btw SparkyAU, nice 6k, I'd still beat you any day though

Mitos.is updated their leaderboards and I'm rank 8th!

Screenshot

Originally Posted by Moataz View Post
Can we guys change the topic?
are you internet speed is so fast?
my answer: no , i got 1mbps unlimited shiz but turns out that its 0.100kbps down
and 0.15kbps up smth like that .
proof :
note it says 0.93mbs becauses i chose cairo server
but its 0.100kbps so yea.

I have unlimited download but this is how my speed compares to yours. Yep, even Egyptian internet is faster than mine! I'm 82% slower than the rest of Australia too, quite depressing really...

EDIT: Just realised, I didn't totally fail right!? I got an F+!
Last edited by Sparky; Sep 10, 2015 at 12:22 PM.
Originally Posted by Holo View Post
just wanted to say that Sparky sucks :OOO
Inb4 banned Nu plz dunt do it.
I dare you. ;)

It's ok, he hates everyone. I went MIA for a while due to him not wanting to hack toribash and give me my toriprime back. And he hit me with his belt. So he's on my shit list right now haha jk spark
I remember how I first got Sparky's attention. :3

I made a meme making fun of his toribash skillz and entered it into a contest lol.

I lost my id for work ;-;