Toribash
Hydra, bt, lw, then whatever you really want. Riven can get away with a lot of stupid shit.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
In order: Brutalizer, Cleaver, Hydra, Last Whisper, Bloodthirster. BT or boots can be ignored for a defensive item if necessary. Boots (Mercs/Tabi) generally can come in after Cleaver or Hydra.
Originally Posted by Lane View Post
In order: Brutalizer, Cleaver, Hydra, Last Whisper, Bloodthirster. BT or boots can be ignored for a defensive item if necessary. Boots (Mercs/Tabi) generally can come in after Cleaver or Hydra.

Brutalizer for what? It only builds into youmuu now.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Brutalizer gives insane early game stats, each being very useful for riven, at a cheap price. Also, Youmuu's isn't bad on Riven. Great flat armor pen for killing squishy, low armor targets, and useful active, especially when you choose not to buy boots. Probably shouldn't complete Youmuu's till last or something, but some riven players prefer a semi-early Youmuu's to oneshot AD-carries and stuff like that.
Originally Posted by Lane View Post
Brutalizer gives insane early game stats, each being very useful for riven, at a cheap price. Also, Youmuu's isn't bad on Riven. Great flat armor pen for killing squishy, low armor targets, and useful active, especially when you choose not to buy boots. Probably shouldn't complete Youmuu's till last or something, but some riven players prefer a semi-early Youmuu's to oneshot AD-carries and stuff like that.

Ah ok, was just asking.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Kido View Post
hm 85 to 35 ish. i think i will love this. playing alot of riven, anyone can tell me like ''The Typical'' build?

start:
longsword 3pot - laning against people who bring flask/cloth 5 (irelia, jax, malphite..) for fast brutalizer for cdr + armor pen early

dorans - against ppl u for sure have confidence in laning against (imo singed, garen, nasus, teemo)

cloth 5 - garen, garen, garen garen. garen. pantheon

but standard build without cdr runes would be
brutalizer > boots of lucidity > hydra > black cleaver (40% CDR) > situational (high armor = lw, fed ap carry = hexdrinker, etc) > ga
you can sell your brutalizer before ga if you feel you don't need it. get something else.

i try to get ga whenever people will prioritize you before any other carry in your game, which if you shit stomp lane then that will probably be it. take ignite, win lane, snowball, cheese everyone else
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

That works^

But tbh you're better off skipping one of the CDR items since at full build you overcap by 10%. Of course this can be remedied by selling Brutalizer for a BT or defensive item but for the midgame you're kinda stuck in this limbo of gold inefficiency. It's not that significant but still irks me =X

The best way imo would be to have 5% or 10% CDR runes and build CDR items accordingly. (5%+Cleaver+Brutalizer, 10%+Lucidity+Brutalizer).
well this is one game i did like 2 days ago.

http://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegen...59902/35093175

yeah penta. ( theres one ally under level 30 so i guess one enemy tho atleast )

will try your suggestions now, thanks ;)

edit: and i totally need to practice that Q over a wall lmao
no u

Wait, Skarner is actually bullsh*t ?

*Slowly Pick Master Yisus, gna dunk some nooblord*

Yeah i feel like Yi can beat this broken Skarner, simply because he's good at destroying tank, (E, Botrk, Lw). And maybe Yoshuo can deal with it too.

Anyone tryed Skarner Top ?
Last edited by HawkeyeTFA; Aug 27, 2015 at 01:32 AM.
French Player, Old member of OFRO
No, because every time I try to do something in lane and then I run away when I see Skarner in the isolated river bush, he somehow manages to catch up to me with his bullshit speed and slow then proceeds to butt rape me.

When I try to fight him head on, he pops W, Qs and auto attacks a little, presses R to deny me of any damage after breaking shield, stun with passive, E slow, then I proceed to get fucked in the anus. You have to take clarity or SS against this guy. Even then, he deals 9001 damage.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays