Ranking
I'm sitting at 10-20 ping on average. I've been told west coasters had this ping pretty commonly.

They are now sitting at 90+ ping. I have had that for years. I'm not even mad.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Kookoo11 View Post
Chicago Server mode complete, My ping jump 50~60 to 90~110.

s a d b o y s

The goal was to make the majority have a flat-line average ping so as little people as possible have an advantage.

Its for the best.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Meanwhile in EUW....

Everyone got now 40-50 ping instead of 20-30. Why ? Because Numericable and Free are useless. Riot did a fix because before, you were crashing 9/10 time between Champion Select and Loading Screen. And you bave to relaunch the game until you can barely play with 100+ of ping.
French Player, Old member of OFRO
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
I'm sitting at 10-20 ping on average. I've been told west coasters had this ping pretty commonly.

They are now sitting at 90+ ping. I have had that for years. I'm not even mad.

Live in cali and sitting at around 65ms, not nearly as bad as you guys used to get.

Worth

I do think it's funny how people legitimately think they're going to go up in rank thanks to better ping.
Originally Posted by HawkeyeTFA View Post
Meanwhile in EUW....

Everyone got now 40-50 ping instead of 20-30. Why ? Because Numericable and Free are useless. Riot did a fix because before, you were crashing 9/10 time between Champion Select and Loading Screen. And you bave to relaunch the game until you can barely play with 100+ of ping.

are you sure?
I've actually got a decrease from 90-1000 (yes 1k) to 24-36. I've never touched my router. never.
-----
Originally Posted by Lane View Post
Live in cali and sitting at around 65ms, not nearly as bad as you guys used to get.

Worth

I do think it's funny how people legitimately think they're going to go up in rank thanks to better ping.

well that applies to me
Last edited by Nagato; Aug 26, 2015 at 01:22 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
click my sig for a great time (WIP)
im smoking weed out of a pussy filled with money i like this
Well thats what happen in France, wich is annoying for me in morroco because i usually sit at 50/60 ping so if he increase im fucked up :-(
French Player, Old member of OFRO

Worth

Im going to play more ranked. Probably still going to be shit.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Worth

I just like how I had to adapt to predicting my opponents's skillshots by half a second to actually being able to do on reaction dodging. I was walking in to skillshots for my first 2 games on new servers because I was expecting the half second delay.

I'm still not going to play ranked, particularly right now with how broken skarner is, but it feels so good having almost no delay between inputs.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
hm 85 to 35 ish. i think i will love this. playing alot of riven, anyone can tell me like ''The Typical'' build?
no u