Toribash

I broken it.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
Damn you owe riot like 8 bucks
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Skarner is hella broken, I mean it. In the most literal sense, this is not fair to the enemy team when I can butt fuck them every 48 seconds.

I had a good run today, Skarner, you've evolved from a Pokemon to a Digimon I'm proud.

Skarner games

I'v noticed Skarner, has been tipped a little out of balance. A few matches ago, we 3v1'd Skar, he took quarter hp dam and got a double. This is in a game with no kills previous and pretty equal farm and items. Rito plz
[SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/thWfXwy.png[/SIGPIC]
Wanna see some ruffled feathers in Taekkyon

<Icky> Damn my mouth is on fire but my loins stir like the straits
Chicago Server mode complete, My ping jump 95~87 to 30~36.

It's Awesome.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
My ping went from 130 - 120 to 70-50

I can finally play Lee Sin now?

Oh and I don't know why, but it took a little bit of getting used to timing and shit when I played Yasuo. My ping has never been this low.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays

thank u mobafire
thank u papa trundle

never touched this guy in my life
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up