Ranking
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
Also, I can't watch this shit. OG is gonna lose to Fnatic. At least they'll be taking their streak down with them. If only by some miracle they win though... Damn, I'll be so happy.

Origen is a good team but Fnatic have been doing pretty good. I'm not a Fnatic fan but I think they deserve to win. I also wouldn't be surprised if they get to 5th or 1st place in worlds .

pic

How to carry your team in negative to positive 4v5 match
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
things not looking too good for tsm right now
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Originally Posted by MrJingles View Post
things not looking too good for tsm right now

TSM lost there first match which makes things good for CLG and they might lose there second in my opinion since they let Pobelter get Viktor again. In my opinion they need to banned Viktor even though Bjerg is playing Yasuo. TSMs team comp also revolves Bjerg so if they Bjerg gets kill in a mid or late game team fight then TSM is done for. Plus if TSM goes in on anyone Aphromoo can just push TSM back with Monsoon.

I'm talking about GAME 2 by the way.
Last edited by 16bars; Aug 24, 2015 at 12:37 AM.
Originally Posted by Demon View Post
hi this is offtopic in the punishment thing, but real quick:
getting 10 promos carried for you, so you get gold or high silver, then, after playing there for a while, you can learn new shit
i won 5 promos, and got bronze 5. nobody is good in bronze 5, so you can't learn shit.
would you consider this unfair?

Watch streams and read guides from pros.

I got placed silver 5 which is full of donkey dick level players but it didn't stop me from improving and gaining elo. Once you learn the basics you'll realize how easy it is to beat these players.
Mah bois CLG! If TSM pulls a miracle comeback, I'll murder someone.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
This contains spoiler on the LCS CLG VS TSM

edited - ed
Last edited by ed; Aug 24, 2015 at 02:18 AM.
Yo' put that in a spoiler, but even though clg played really well I wonder how they will fair against europe later this year.

Although zion and aphro were amazing these past few games
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/