9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Yet Another Leaves
Sorry, but I am leaving this clan, it has been a great time here, but, don't take it as you all being the reason.

I know I haven't been in this clan as long as maybe leb, grayve, or even chris, but in my time here, I've learned many things, met new people, and made many new friends... Joining this clan was like a miracle to me, I never thought I would have gotten into this clan, this clan has bettered me more than I would have thought possible. While in this clan I learned a bit from chris on texturing (if you look at my threads you will see how much it has changed), and being with all these grammatically correct people, such as Rutten, has actually pulled my grade up in English (from a B to an A).

Well, I guess this is so long and farewell,
~vexon459

P.S. you can still find me on msn or maybe even ingame, and every once and awhile on irc
GIMP IS A PIMP!
[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else
Another one Bites the Dust. vexon i mean...
Well, it's time to say farewell...

Nah, just playing. Why the hell is everyone leaving the clan?
/thread
[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else
Cuz I can.