GMT:gmt+(5: 30)

Your Strongest Mod:wushu

Self Description:i love to kill and destroy other players

Past Clans:none

Are you active on forums?:ya, i am active on forums

(about 3 posts a week will do just so we know you are active):

If Possible post a screenshot of your Toribash guy:

And 3 of your best MP replays:didn't taken any screenshot yet
I say yes as he is a cool guy and a friend of mine ill suggest him to approve his application btw mk our gmt is 5.5..
I say yes because he is my friend and i know he is good, but Mk .. you have to be a lot more active.. ^^
[sigpic][/sigpic]
I am back yo!
Upgrade your grammar, post some replays, say some more in self description and promess you'll get active and you get a yes for me... AFTER that.

#TribeOn
Originally Posted by GrayveXP View Post
You guys are not serious right? Dude, I'm sorry about that stupid act of mine, and I'm realy sorry! If we win, I'll share my prize with you! But please, you guys are important here! We cannot lost many members! Squirre1, you're one of the greatest friend I ever had here! And think that when I met you you we're a blue belt! Now you are a fucking rocking kickass black belt, who pwns mosts of the toribash players! What about that stuff about die with the ship? I'm not making you fell bad and stay. I just know, that you'll do what you think is right. For you of course.

hkp, dude. Why are you that way? C'mon! I know you're more then that! You're freaking awsome! Remember the time that spend with Piratez! Friends you've made, people you met! Your promotions! EVERYTHING COUNTS!

But, if that's you guys decision, there's nothing we can do about it. Hopefully this isn't.

Honestly, I can't say anything else. Hope you guys stay.

Now just add the millions of people cheering, and a press conference, and you've got yourself a pretty damn good speech.
+rep

Originally Posted by GrayveXP View Post
my post is deleted

No it's not. I can just press the arrow next to the quote, and you're there.
[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else
You've always got me and Grayve, we're all bros here, right?
[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else