Toribash
View Poll Results: If Jooker leaves what do we do?
Zen becomes leader and we revive FC
8 Votes / 33.33%
We declare the clan dead and we all leave
16 Votes / 66.67%
Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Anon i think you should leave the clan. That joke you wanted to say about Dj's family dead members was realy bad. And also you know you make our reputation for clan bad, now all the other players think this clan is swearing each other and fighting because they cant control their selfs. So i give you time until tommorow to leave or i kick you. We dont need bad reputation and also i think those fights and what you said just ruined our dreams for official.
Same here those words are not allowed becuase it was very offence and mean. Also this clan can't die from some useless fights tis is the best clan ever no fights or swearing for a week that should be a deal for everyone
Also thanks for letting me in the clan also have any of use got onto this skype group chat so we can spam a lot. I have been in clans that use skype and it helps talking to members much better
I am the 2000th post person #MLGPROPOSTINGHACKS!!!
Flesh Playi (one of Blast old members he is now solo) want to join us. You know this guy have skill ingame so he could help us. What do you think?
Important announcement:
If the members that have just said are going to leave this clan I will kick everyone from this clan and I will manage it on my own, so if you guys carry on with this shit and equinox and ravey leave then all your hardwork and stuff will be over and you will all be kicked.
If u don't want that then u better get a new fucking attitude and grow up!
-----
Whether its TC or nice banners you may take them too
-----
So choose?
Last edited by Quack; Aug 18, 2014 at 05:04 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Quplays
Quack's Club
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pm me for help or if you have any questions.
Fine azze

and if you guys ask why about my last post
This is why
Because ravey and equinox are good and friendly people, very helpful too and I have made good friendships with them and others here.
And I want there FC experience to be a fun and enjoyable time.
So If u guys ruin it well then. That's it
Quplays
Quack's Club
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Aww guys dont worry i wont quit da clan i luv u all i just wanted to stop the fights :3
I walk a lonely road
the only one that I have ever known
well dj if that's what it takes then yes I shall but hopefully u guys keep cool and play it safe
Quplays
Quack's Club
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]