Toribash
Originally Posted by oofun4 View Post
Thank you guys for putting me back , I won't make you regret any more , ever
Also , is it a good idea to have artist as a career ? Or I should go on what I am good in (math) ?

Don't kill this 2nd chance bro, watch your behavior ingame and at the forum and all is fine.
A career as an artist is a heavy one. It's always better to get your skills to a high level and work as a freelancer beside your daily work before doing art as the only job. Beside that is always good to have some kind of references to show up

Originally Posted by ConCon19 View Post
Cool, thanks for accepting me. Good to be here.

Welcome to the hell. Take a seat and enjoy the heat...hehe

Originally Posted by Argie View Post
Moncho
okie my friend..
maybe next time.
-----
@colossus
tnx for the invitation..im so happy (:
@oofun and moncho..
tnx for the Yes.. (:
thanks everyone.

Welcome to you too. We see us all ingame my friends...

P.S.: Don't forget, all new members start as trial members, so get your job done, be active (ingame/forum) and don't do any shit and you will make your way to full member fast.
Check my Soundcloud ;)
Viper , i won't , by the way . What happened to the "Armageddon Tournament" ?
Poop poop poop shit shit piss pussy pear-shaped person peice of shit
Viper, isn't that the line that's displayed when starting up the IRC?
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.
Originally Posted by Moncho62 View Post
Jeww, is your band on tours?
And pm me your Skype too!
Say hi to the band for me

Yeah bro we tour up and down the east coast of AUS along side some new bands that have been signed by UNFD like - In Hearts Wake, Upon This Dawning & Northlane :3
DEM sexy bands.
Also congratz ConCon for getting into [GrimReapers]
Rythm smells like Cheese
#ENVYONTOP
Belt (4th dan minimum):im 2nd Dan belt But ViperTech Allowed me to Write an app even im 2nd dan
Country/GMT:GMT+8
How long have you been playing TB? (1 year minimum):my Join Date March 2012 almost 1 year
Forum Activity (From 1-10):8-10
In-Game Activity (From 1-10):10-10
Previous Clans:Fallen and Swag
Why did you leave/get kicked?:i leave fallen because there so annoying they always tease me that im a guy Y.Y and SWAG because i didn't know that there are only 6 of them in SWAG i thought they were a good clan.
Special Skills?: just Fighting not good at making textures and im good at math XD
Any infractions/bans?:i got 1 month ban and 5 days ban
HI my name is ToriGirl nice meeting you ^_^
Originally Posted by ToriGirl22 View Post
Belt (4th dan minimum):im 2nd Dan belt But ViperTech Allowed me to Write an app even im 2nd dan
Country/GMT:GMT+8
How long have you been playing TB? (1 year minimum):my Join Date March 2012 almost 1 year
Forum Activity (From 1-10):8-10
In-Game Activity (From 1-10):10-10
Previous Clans:Fallen and Swag
Why did you leave/get kicked?:i leave fallen because there so annoying they always tease me that im a guy Y.Y and SWAG because i didn't know that there are only 6 of them in SWAG i thought they were a good clan.
Special Skills?: just Fighting not good at making textures and im good at math XD
Any infractions/bans?:i got 1 month ban and 5 days ban

^ ^ ^
We have the same gmt ToriGirl22!
But I'll stay neutral to you for now.
Master of the arcane arts
welcome to our new members.
torigirl22 i still remember how you scammed me once. we dueled on a flame you lost and i never saw the item...i have good memory So you know my answer, even if it was a long time ago.
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals
Originally Posted by Alexsin View Post
welcome to our new members.
torigirl22 i still remember how you scammed me once. we dueled on a flame you lost and i never saw the item...i have good memory So you know my answer, even if it was a long time ago.

Past is the past man, You never know she could be a good member. Not saying change your mind just saying don't judge on a past memory my dear friend <3
Rythm smells like Cheese
#ENVYONTOP