Toribash
he doesn't get to try again instantly. We tell them to read the OP for a reason
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat
Originally Posted by uwak View Post
Hi guys my name is uwak...I'm 12 years old and my GMT is 8+...I'm a little great at mushu.I'm just a guy who wants to join obey because it looks fun here.I'm inactive when I'm green to blue belt but now here I am a 2nd dan black belt

Denied, at least put effort into your app.
Better than Hattersin Belt.
Here I go again
HI I'm uwak.I'm 12 yrs old and I need 40 games to 3rd dan black belt.My GMT is +8.My previous clan is BH but it's a non warring clan so I decided to join the number one clan in Toribash.My competitive game modes are aikido,greykido and mushu.I'm into action and romance animes and I hope that I'll be accepted.
Let me guess the application answers?

No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, yes, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, yes? jks, it's much more isn't it?
ishi - "I'm Hampa's Bitch Slappin' Hand"
I'm so proud Sparky
Well that is true but man people who are like blue belts think they have a chance in getting the best clan in Toribash for now. Also, can I ask something? Has Joboman quit Toribash?

/slay
Last edited by Cheshyre; Aug 24, 2014 at 09:03 PM.
ishi - "I'm Hampa's Bitch Slappin' Hand"
I'm so proud Sparky
Originally Posted by bambaklaa1234 View Post
Well that is true but man people who are like blue belts think they have a chance in getting the best clan in Toribash for now. Also, can I ask something? Has Joboman quit Toribash?

Leave the discussion to another thread.
Better than Hattersin Belt.