Toribash
Belt: Yellow
Improvement: Aikido
Favorite Mod: torininjastars.tbm
Reason For Joining: I would like to join because I want to become better at ToriBash. I want to improve my skills. I feel weak when I just click random parts and see what happens. I want to KNOW what I am doing. I sometimes think of strategies but they don't work. So I hope you accept me .
P.S Favorite Show: LOST.
Originally Posted by FusionPanda View Post
Belt: Yellow
Improvement: Aikido
Favorite Mod: torininjastars.tbm
Reason For Joining: I would like to join because I want to become better at ToriBash. I want to improve my skills. I feel weak when I just click random parts and see what happens. I want to KNOW what I am doing. I sometimes think of strategies but they don't work. So I hope you accept me .
P.S Favorite Show: LOST.

accpeted . Check out the IRC thread.
Age(optional): too old, 19
What belt are you?: blue belt
Where do you want to improve?: judo
Favorite mods: I ♥ judo
Why do you want to join?: I hope when being in this clan i can get my skillz better, also share my knowledge with others.
Last edited by Ultrak1ll; Aug 22, 2011 at 04:10 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Ultrak1ll View Post
Age(optional): too old, 19
What belt are you?: blue belt
Where do you want to improve?: judo
Favorite mods: I ♥ judo
Why do you want to join?: I hope when being in this clan i can get my skillz better, also share my knowledge with others.

Accepted.

Wait for robber to invite you.
Age(optional):not saying
Where do you live?(optional): not saying
What belt are you?: Blue
Where do you want to improve?: Aikido, powerful kicks, I want to be better ingame overall, and I want to learn the market to get a fair amount of tc.
Favorite mods:Twinsword4fixed.tbm and Aikido.tbm
Why do you want to join?:I want to have good help and a good starting clan.
srry im very new to the community side of toribash. in what form will i get the invitation (personal message via forum or ingame)
Originally Posted by Ultrak1ll View Post
srry im very new to the community side of toribash. in what form will i get the invitation (personal message via forum or ingame)

Personal message via forum.

Originally Posted by ninjaman63 View Post
Age(optional):not saying
Where do you live?(optional): not saying
What belt are you?: Blue
Where do you want to improve?: Aikido, powerful kicks, I want to be better ingame overall, and I want to learn the market to get a fair amount of tc.
Favorite mods:Twinsword4fixed.tbm and Aikido.tbm
Why do you want to join?:I want to have good help and a good starting clan.

Accepted. You need to be active to avoid being getting kicked.

Welcome.
Where do you live?: Florida
What belt are you?: Orange
Where do you want to improve?: Wushu and breakdancing
Favorite mods: Wushu and a little Judo
Why do you want to join?: I'd like to learn how to move my character, not just moves, but what to click and when. And I'm sure that this is the best place a newguy can learn how to move around properly.

Fun Fact: I alllllllways fight relaxed, I think it's more smooth and you can get more momentum. I have made a heli-kick and I made a REALLY EPIC comeback in multiplayer once and I almost didn't believe it.

1st one is heli
2nd one is multiplayer awesomesauce

edit: wrong helicopter ._.
Attached Files
Mirdesoux Headcap.rpl (16.6 KB, 4 views)
FLYING BIRD.rpl (93.0 KB, 11 views)
Last edited by Mirdesoux; Aug 23, 2011 at 04:55 AM.
Age(optional): 18
Where do you live?(optional): U.S.
What belt are you?: Green
Where do you want to improve?: Grappling, flow/momentum, overall skill. I know a few things about the game, but I still see myself clicking random things in panic at times, and I am incredibly stiff in single player.
Favorite mods: Judo, Akido
Why do you want to join?: I'm still relatively new in the game. I've played quite a bit of Judo, but i've had enough losses to realize that i'm not on top of my game. It would be nice to learn a few tips and tricks from the pros. Plus, it would always be nice to be a part of a community in a game like toribash.
Last edited by bloodmark3; Aug 23, 2011 at 06:42 AM.
Originally Posted by Mirdesoux View Post
Where do you live?: Florida
What belt are you?: Orange
Where do you want to improve?: Wushu and breakdancing
Favorite mods: Wushu and a little Judo
Why do you want to join?: I'd like to learn how to move my character, not just moves, but what to click and when. And I'm sure that this is the best place a newguy can learn how to move around properly.

Fun Fact: I alllllllways fight relaxed, I think it's more smooth and you can get more momentum. I have made a heli-kick and I made a REALLY EPIC comeback in multiplayer once and I almost didn't believe it.

1st one is heli
2nd one is multiplayer awesomesauce

edit: wrong helicopter ._.

Accepted.

You do not need to attach replays in your app but if you are interested in CnC on your replays, post them in replays thread in stickies.

http://forums.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=229308

Originally Posted by bloodmark3 View Post
Age(optional): 18
Where do you live?(optional): U.S.
What belt are you?: Green
Where do you want to improve?: Grappling, flow/momentum, overall skill. I know a few things about the game, but I still see myself clicking random things in panic at times, and I am incredibly stiff in single player.
Favorite mods: Judo, Akido
Why do you want to join?: I'm still relatively new in the game. I've played quite a bit of Judo, but i've had enough losses to realize that i'm not on top of my game. It would be nice to learn a few tips and tricks from the pros. Plus, it would always be nice to be a part of a community in a game like toribash.

Nice app and grammar there. Both of you.

Accepted.

Losing is natural at start but it gradually turns into winning once you have experience in your favorite mod. I suggest choosing one mod, either aikido or judo and then keep practicing in that mod.

If you are looking for aikido classes, Join memo's classes. or Join my classes.