Toribash
Actually, no. Usually we're coming up with some kind of mischievous gimmick in-game.
It's fun, really.. and we are on good terms with some great people.
Well, the only person I know that reads my posts are Nearly, but he already knows what's going on.
Anyways, things have gotten better, finally made enough down pay to get an apartment so I'm not sleeping on the ground outside my college anymore. So things have stabilized. Still pretty much busy from work and school, but I will be on more frequent then I have been for the past 3 weeks.
Lang lebe der Kaiser!
Hi.

Since I don't wanna bother any of you with my extensive explanation of my inactivity, I shall resume it for you... sexy bitches.

The reason for my 2 weeks inactivity: internet had a mega collapse in my area and just got fixed, today...

...and gummy bears are good.
Hi.
underground shelter with windows of a sunny day
always ~
Originally Posted by Hayz View Post
Hi.

Since I don't wanna bother any of you with my extensive explanation of my inactivity, I shall resume it for you... sexy bitches.

The reason for my 2 weeks inactivity: internet had a mega collapse in my area and just got fixed, today...

...and gummy bears are good.
Hi.

If you'd like to know what you've been missing;
Originally Posted by Hacks View Post
Well, the only person I know that reads my posts are Nearly, but he already knows what's going on.
Anyways, things have gotten better, finally made enough down pay to get an apartment so I'm not sleeping on the ground outside my college anymore. So things have stabilized. Still pretty much busy from work and school, but I will be on more frequent then I have been for the past 3 weeks.
Lang lebe der Kaiser!

Originally Posted by FinalWish View Post
I feel pretty bad about this, but i have little in common with you guys anymore and i dont have anything particularly constructive to add to the clan, so im going to quit. If anyone feels like taking over a leader position and keeping the clan alive il give till the weekend for you to make a decision, after that you are on your own. Good times were had, but it isnt the same clan that i joined. If you want to keep in touch throw me a PM.

:/

<3 Finalwish.

Originally Posted by notnoob View Post
Dear Hacks... I am sorry to say this, but I'm forcing you to sleep with me. I love you... This mating call known has a "replay" has caught my heart, marry me again, I wish to be with you.

This is one of the most beautiful mating calls I have ever encountered, I wish to know more about your species.

We could sit on the hills and watch the sunset, have children and grow old together.

That's mostly everything somewhat important.