Toribash
Those words actually made me feel emotional :P
. . .
list0 on Discord, reach out for inquiries.
Or send me a private message, I'm responsive.

[m]

[7:19 PM] Aliosa: Can't have loopholes if there are no loops.

[9:14 AM] Viddah: Just remember if you step on toes youre gonna have to suck on them to make the pain go away
[9:16 AM] [Faux_fan]ancient: put me in the screenshot
Originally Posted by crazyfalcon View Post
The Application Is Below

Name: crazyfalcon
Belt:black
GMT: india
Past Clans: psych ward
Special Skills (Art, Videos, Marketing, Events, Etc..): I am really good at replay making. Apart from that I haven't really tried anything yet .

Player Card: could you help me here. Pls tell me how do I do this

Previous Nicks or Former Accounts? (If any):none

Recommendations/Vouchers (eVo & Single Allies):none Srry

Modes You're Good At (Wushu, Aikido, TaekKyon, Kickbox, Etc..): I am really good at aikido wushu and taekkyon

About Yourself:really serious guy. I want to hang out with people who don't do childish things. I love competition and a good opponent.
Why Do You Want To Join [eVo]:I have heard evo is a clan that does not take any bullshit . I am that kind of person and I wanna be in group that are like me. P.S I love forums

What Do You Wish To Accomplish Here/Future Plans If Accepted Into [eVo]:
If accepted the members in the clan become my friends . I help my friends
Anyway I can

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Originally Posted by popcan View Post
Name: Justin
Belt: Black
GMT: Popcan
Past Clans: Electric , torigods , Zero
Special Skills (Art, Videos, Marketing, Events, Etc..): Just parkour and handball XD also my main mod would be aikido
Player Card:

Previous Nicks or Former Accounts? (If any): Popcan171

Recommendations/Vouchers (eVo & Single Allies): not much im a friend of obazu

Modes You're Good At (Wushu, Aikido, TaekKyon, Kickbox, Etc..): Aikido, abd, parkour, spar, top_handball, headtoss

About Yourself: I am a programmer who was introduced to this game in 2008 . i have lots of experience and gameplay. I have learned so mutch about this game that anything i want to do on it is possible . i can move my tori in anyway i want and play like a pro

Why Do You Want To Join [eVo]: I just wanted to join a higher ranked clan. I have played for so long and am sick of not being recognized .

What Do You Wish To Accomplish Here/Future Plans If Accepted Into [eVo]: I just want to become friends with everyone . become part of the family and be able to be seen on toribash with respect

I dont think both have the experience to become a eVo Member.

Also, I want to say yes to cake because I like cakes.
Lol, nice reason to say a yes Tryton!
Seriously tho, you might want to PM me my goods and bads.
. . .

[m]

[9:14 AM] Viddah: Just remember if you step on toes youre gonna have to suck on them to make the pain go away
Originally Posted by Cake View Post
Those words actually made me feel emotional :P

Haha, I felt emotional righting that shit.
Just read it over and almost cried.
Lol K.
popcan I'm neutral at the moment.
I haven't met you ingame yet so I CAN'T judge in depth.
You see, [eVo] isn't about skill,it's about how much you can improve yourself.
How much you CAN learn.
. . .

[m]

Incorrect. You have your whole toribash career to improve. eVo asks the very best of you. If you are not confident in your own abilities yet,this is not the place to be.
Also what Tryton said.

popcan seems active,but not in-game...at all it seems.
I'm going to go ahead and say that eVo might not be the place for you. Not because we don't like you etc. It's just the type of clan that eVo is,won't suit you.

▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░ eVo ░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂

Hur

If I was to describe Evolution in depth, I would need a lot of coffee.

Cake: People can learn until the end of time, there's always something new to learn or improve.. in-game, in the community, or wherever they want to grow. How much they're willing to learn is up to them..

CoKe: Giving the members the freedom to do what they want (big or small) is an achievement all its own. Everyones goals are different in one way or another, what works best for them to achieve it only they know..
Why do you think we have 0 rules? Rules are enforced restrictions & I don't expect anyone here to need rules, I trust you all know right from wrong.. (I haven't used them in like 4 years.. fuck rules) but I will let anyone know when a line has been crossed.
Giving a player freedom gives them the confidence to bring out there best themselves at there own pace as they're the only ones who can.
And yea, if they don't have confidence in yourself they can never have the mindset to reach there goals.

Gonna cut it short, phone typing sucks.
I can do a full report if requested.
Last edited by Tripstone; Mar 11, 2013 at 02:13 PM.
mm, I realised it all wrong.
It's going to be a no to both from me.
. . .

[m]

About popcan, I believe he joined a hunters server while I was in it.

Yeah, I don't think he's fit for eVo.
Also, you say you can move your tori in anyway, but...that didn't seem to be the case when you were playing me in running.tbm. So, not so much of "play like a pro."
Crazyfalcon:
Special Skills (Art, Videos, Marketing, Events, Etc..): I am really good at replay making. Apart from that I haven't really tried anything yet .

Then how do you conclude you're a good replay maker?

Player Card: could you help me here. Pls tell me how do I do this

Since you're not experience for this simple task, I say you're not fit for eVo.

It's going to be a no for now.
. . .

[m]