Toribash
to open a shop for [Elite] i would need like items to sell and tc to buy if u guys donated stuff and stuff like that
Thanks for the update, Sarutobi; this makes everything way easier.
Now, I will do all of them speak.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I don't know man, I guess not, but he's gotta do what he's gotta do.
I would donate items, but I'm a frugal bastard with all of my stuff, so sorry
[elite] Sarutobi ~ Ryland Gomez [elite]
For any of you that are intrested, the new "best of champions" list is up. i got 21 first places for us (i think we are 11th best, in the clans list, or something i forget). Also got myself 7th best on "over-all best" list so i'm happy about this.

Any of you in-game guys should try to win as many gmtournies as you can, we could become no.1 if we tried ;]. (also i'm kind of done with doing them so i'll leave it up to you guys, if you care that is).
Last edited by Snook; Aug 7, 2012 at 09:51 PM.
#killthatgirl
RIP ROCK09
Sorry to say this guys, but i just found out that my grandfather has skin cancer, and I knew this in a very stressed and depressed time=( So il be off for quite a bit now and I hope you guys can understand this. Keep up with the good work.
Roses are Red, Violets are Blue, My name isnt Ted, And i have no clue
(made byyy.. me:D)
Snook, that's great. It's kinda difficult to win tourneys, but we are getting there. Thanks for sharing; surely will try it.

Whooda, I'm sorry to hear that. May you take your time and put everything together again; no hurry. Best wishes to your family.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Hey everyone hows it going looks like i havent been active yesterday

@saru is everthing all good about the timezone things cuz i want all my tasks to be finished
P0st H@rd Pl@y H@rd┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐<---- FD$
Hello sarutobi. /offtopic how much for your activsated
[TA]¤[Clan]¤[bncy]¤[eVo]¤[Fish]
¤Team Wushu Tier 5 ¤
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Roses are red, violets are blue, faces like yours belong in the zoo. Don't be mad, I'll be there too. Not in the cage but laughing at you.".