Toribash
Originally Posted by Megadoomer View Post
I saw the CLG and TSM games at the end, and both were total roflstomps.

Did you see the pacific team play against fnatic or something?
O lawd it was hilarious.
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES
Originally Posted by KingXa View Post
I just had the best game ever!
16/4/16
It was swweeettt

Who were you playing?
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES
Hey guys, new LoL gamer here. I quite enjoy the game so far, but I've been doing not that great (1/11/1 for an example). So, any tips? I've been using Mordekaiser a lot (he's free this week) and I've been doing decent...well better. (3/5/0). and I just bought Nasus if any of you guys used him, did you like him? Or is he "good" in your eyes?

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

Tip #1: practice on Coop vs AI ( useful thing when checking new champions )
Tip #2: Mord isn't the best choice for begginer, Nasus is fine but I'd rather advise Nunu, Yi or Ashe
Tip #3: Read guides and use builds from mobafire ( those are helpful at the begging and pretty useless later )

Uh, what more can I say :s
Practice, practice, practice.
Last edited by Powas; Jun 20, 2011 at 11:06 AM.
retired
You're the second person to recommend Yi to me. I just don't like him. Tried Ashe out, she was good.

but yeah just need to play some or and get some experience in.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

'cause yi has good damage output and is freakin awesome backdoor machine.
E+R, hit hit hit hit, turret down.
You should tryout Nunu. He can be build in soooo many ways: dps, tank, tanky caster, even with pure ap items he's not glass cannon thanks to good hp poll. His consume allows him to stay on lane for loooong time and ice bolts are freakin annoying.
Also, as it was already said, counterjoungling with Nunu is LoL troll techniqe #1 : d
retired
Those who watched Season One Championship now, it was amazing, like aAa 2 - 19 FnaticMSI. Simply epic, now I'm an official fan of ShuShei! <3
Now, to another topic.
My LoL doesn't launch, I re-installed my Windows, downloaded all the graphic drivers. DirectX 11, Nvidia GeForce 210 etc. Adobe Flash-Player, Adobe Reader. And atm I have Windows XP, and it says that I'm not connected to the Internet, but I am...
Guys, what should I do?
"Philosophy of mankind are pink dreams of a blue planet" ~Lexx
• มวยไทย •
im so angry...i restartet and im level 23 and startet to play jungle nunu/ward/mapcontrol/buffsteal/tank shit... and they all fool me for playing nunu as jungle... i hate playing with people of my level... i got flamed by an orianna that played solomid with masteries like teleport and heal.... someone should really clean up the lol low level community...
666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666
Btw, yes!! Fnatic all the way!!
It was crazy!!! They're on top 2!!
"Philosophy of mankind are pink dreams of a blue planet" ~Lexx
• มวยไทย •