Toribash
Well we kinda thought that he would return to secret, but Ico0n invited him to his clan which ruined what we expected.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

/invad
EJM i did my first background check today =) using googl,i put (players name) on toribash ,and i got past applicaitons and if they were banned.http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...66263&page=172 thats were it is. what you think for my first BG?
Im a Killir duh?Im a Proud [iCoF] member
^04 [iCoF] 4life!!
For your first, it's quite awesome. But you still have much to learn young grasshoppah...
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

It's alright you can stop saying invade except if we tell you to ;)
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Wasn't sure where to post this so I figure here is as good as anywhere

Now that we cant judge by post count I had an Idea simular to the power rankings but it determines forum activity.

How many months you've been in TB (join date) times your posts = forum activity ranking and we could go on that? =)
Kingpin reppin 2151. Kingdomz Clan Leader and Proud Member. KINGDOMZ THE CLAN OF KINGZ <---- Dead clan but keepin siggy to remember it
Originally Posted by kingpin View Post
Wasn't sure where to post this so I figure here is as good as anywhere

Now that we cant judge by post count I had an Idea simular to the power rankings but it determines forum activity.

How many months you've been in TB (join date) times your posts = forum activity ranking and we could go on that? =)

Good idea, Jet approves.
Seya guys, It's been fun
Kingpin, the suggestion thread would've been nice :3

Anyway we'll find a way to take care of this, we might also discuss your idea.
Fagm duck fuck everyone.