Toribash
View Poll Results: Who Will Be Our New Co-Leader?
Vendoor
43 Votes / 21.83%
Master
44 Votes / 22.34%
Snook
110 Votes / 55.84%
Voters: 197. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Sorry I've been inactive guys. Bye boing, I'll miss you ;_;
I don't know this guy, never seen him play, so I'm undecided.
MBO | TABD | Team America | TGO | PS3 | oofun4 <3 | Cozza
Yeah. I agree. So did we ever host a successful event for this org? I remember we were gonna, but Idk if we actually did.
MBO | TABD | Team America | TGO | PS3 | oofun4 <3 | Cozza
Originally Posted by viliuxazz View Post
Nick:Viliuxazz
Belt:2Dan
Why do you like ABD?:Its most realistic mod for me, and it have big dojo (better then aikido)
Alts:
GMT:+2 GMT
Forums activity rating (0-10):10
Ingame activity rating (0-10):8,5
Replays:I will add some replays latter, becouse I not on my main pc...

I say no, your app has no effort, just your plain statements....
Also, I don't like that reason why you like this mod. Doesn't make so much sense when you get to it.
And I want replays ;-;
I say No Because that is not a good app and so plain. I have no more definition for you.
私の顔にそれを言う。
Okey I will write free appl.

Hello, my real name is Vily. I am from lithuania, and I am 16 years old. I am Toribashing about 1,5 years. I am looking forward to join this AikidoBigDojo organisation , becouse this mod is one of my fovorite. I am very interested in being a part of the [TABD]. I love Abd becouse its most realistic, and fun mod for me.I dont know how to exactly describe realism, but its like fight in real world with aim to knock down your oponent.If I get the chance to join this organization I would not make you regret this, and I WILL make the most of this opportunity. If you would like to know more about me:
I am active in forum (please dont look at amout of my pots, cuz I had big pause on toribash.)
My hoby is Hockey, (in real life) I am already playing it 10 years...
Either way, I would really wish to join this as not only will I have a lot of fun, but to discuss with you guys, and make this organisation official.
My GMT is +2.And about my replays, I will add some when I will be at home, becouse now I am on holydays in Germany , its not my main PC.
(Tomorow I am flying home)

Email: viliusija@gmail.som

P.S I am active on IRC too D
Last edited by viliuxazz; Jan 5, 2013 at 11:44 PM.
Добро не ценится — люди от него наглеют.
Sainz: I think that we should give him another chance because he's a good man.

Vily: Try to fix your grammar more because you have some spelling mistakes.
And I should talk to the co leaders about your app. You can stay active and post here until we decide, k?
GL for you.

Also, Boing (If you still looking in here), you still a member in this org, and you are in the inactive members until you get back. We can't remove a great person from our org. GL bro.
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
Am I still part of this org?
Just asking since my internet went out for a week just seeing if I was kicked for inactive for not having a way to post my reason of inactive
X|Twitter: @YRBWrld |-| FB: @YRBWrldFP
Discord: Discord Me