Toribash
Me and snake gonna lunch some event-game. Who wants to help us? Its not small event, its big and complicated and it needs some GMs.
Imapirate? You are the only one with some powers.
Can you talk with your GM buddies to back us up a little, after we present the event idea?
I don't want to disclosure anything until I made banner and map.
I'll just say it's a story driven chain of smaller events and tournaments where you can affect the progress of the story by winning or losing.
Its a combination of the two threads I posted on fl0w DSC already.
Me and snake agreed that we really have to start this game.
Last edited by 8OJ4N; Mar 25, 2012 at 01:05 AM.
Problem is they want their events to be awesome and shit.They will take this as long as you claim it's "a gm" thingy :P
Your messed up world enthrills me
Or it's promoted like a CE (Clan event)...
Now doing recoloring for people not in the clan as-well, PM for more info!
PROUD OWNER OF THORN'S GOOD ENOUGH WRITER AWARD!
Clan Event Team is a bunch of bureaucrats. Too much talk, not much vision. If they can kick-start this with founding and not meddle with it, I would be in heaven.
But that will not happen, so, in the end, all I want from them is to approve the use of ToriClan points as one of the prizes. I'm not expecting nothing else, unless they surprise me, in a positive way.

Timing for the event maybe is not good, but we need to do it anyway.

Part of this event are regular tournaments, the kind they host anyway, so I can't see why they can't do it. Its their job to host tourneys, and if they will host some of them with the theme from my game they will just have more 'spicy' tourneys.
Last edited by 8OJ4N; Mar 25, 2012 at 08:43 AM.
hi bojan :3

ill sure want to help seeing all of your last events etc, i know you mind is full of awesome stuff \o/

anyways i would like to know more etc send me a pm with details ill forward it and we will see what the team says ;P
Imaparrot~!
All I need is that GMs use their magic sack like they always do in tournaments, that on the set time and date there is a GM overlooking our room where the tournament is hosted and that Clan Event team approve usage of ToriClan points as a prize for clans that participate in event.

Everything else, me and snake can cover.
As for the details of the game (I call it a game not event) it will be posted here soon when I finish art.
Event is starting as regular tournaments, then winner of those tournaments get new character status and after that some quests pop out.