Toribash
So ruki kinda said yes, i dunno what happened. Probably just got swallowed amongst the rest of the applicants.
Just a little reminder about little ol' Erth. :P
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
hope they're ok, these are my latest 3.

power kick: An un-seemingly 200k decap.
oc32: just a split and a 4 dm boom.
critical standards: can't think of a category.
Attached Files
wolf257~power kick.rpl (55.1 KB, 9 views)
oc32 skeet.rpl (156.5 KB, 8 views)
Wolf257~critical standards.rpl (98.7 KB, 7 views)
Last edited by Skolfe; Jul 3, 2011 at 07:34 AM.
Originally Posted by Pulse View Post
#DarkDranz: Kronos said everything. Still not ready for ORMO.

#VSauce: I highly dislike single dismemberments madmans and yours are not an exception.
Many useless moves are noticeable as well as many lacks of style. No.

#Largekilla: I've enjoyed much your replays, although not without some messy parts you get an impressive speed and flow.
That second replay totally left me speechless. Provided that none disagrees i'd say that you're in.

#Mindswiped: Seeing the total randomness of your movement during the transiction the boomhits you
made seem to be done purely by chance. No.

#Chaossok: Quite average replays, can't see anything impressing or outstanding there.
You're just below the bar but this is not Ormo material yet.

mmmk...i'll try another time when i'll feel ready to join
oh and thx for advice i'm gonna work hard on my replays now
.: Kratos <3 ][ Tricerafi ( Evil Twin) <3 ][ Raiken & Kaito <3 ][ Manta <3 ][ NvSfocus ][ Wylde][ Pure ][ Trocher3 ][ Shrook :.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~I got Death and a Vampire as Waifus ~
Hey, this is my first time applying for ORMO.

Opener Improvise
- I used a bad opener, however, i made it look nice overall.
Tori Rave - Just a nice, destructive replay.
Useful Object - Splitted Uke, then decapped him.
Last edited by Olly; Jul 21, 2015 at 05:21 PM.
Hello , here is My app. Hope you like it.
splitcap+dms - title says all
Some insanity and kolx - madmans. kolx is my first madman , Some insanity is a madman on gravitation -30.
Attached Files
!kol - splitcap+dms.rpl (159.8 KB, 10 views)
!kol - Some insanity.rpl (204.3 KB, 7 views)
!kolx.rpl (188.9 KB, 7 views)
Last edited by kolega1010; Jul 4, 2011 at 04:53 PM.
SonnyXP,

First replay, I honestly don't know what the fuck you were doing, very stiff, movements were slow, you could have gotten more with basically everything on there. The Only special thing in that replay was the skeet cap. Also, openers like that don't amuse me, you jumped right into the dismember

Second replay, Same thing, you had a opener than jumped right in, although I congratulate you for making that boom hit, and the last hit was sorta useless, I though you were going to boom that area but you came out with 1 dismemberment which put me down

Third replay, Stiff, I am happy you didn't jump into dismemberment with tk/kickbox openers. The split looked like you had no power, and so was the decap. you contracted your leg after decapped, which was bad imo. than you became extremely stiff, and idk why you hitted the head, it didn't skeet or anything. Which was also bad imo

These are all average replays, I'd say no

Kolega1010,

First replay, It was nice, but you ruined flow after the decap, you randomly contracted back which was pointless, it was cool you got that boom, but when you pushed off you were like a noodle and that wasn't very appealing.

Second replay, The replay glitched during the glutes part, that chest kick needed work had no power on it what so ever. The opener was bad, too stiff, and the first hit was ok

Third replay, opener was ok, but noting special, you grabbed way to much, and you decapped with grabbing which was also bad..

I'd have to say no to you as well

But take notice, I'm just a member. Not a recruiter, just throwing in my opinion.
Well here is my apply,hope you guys like it.
Attached Files
0 Imagination kills.rpl (137.2 KB, 10 views)
awsome kick decap.rpl (44.6 KB, 7 views)
icoon -cya pecs.rpl (161.5 KB, 6 views)
Do you really think you're in control
Here is my app
I am pretty sure that they are all madmans except for the last one
Hope you like them
Attached Files
Ninja comp #3 .rpl (106.7 KB, 11 views)
Ninja comp #4.rpl (197.9 KB, 6 views)
Ninja comp #2.rpl (115.8 KB, 7 views)